Ahem may I have your attention please

Xenesis.6389

Hello Anet, you posted these two statements 8 months ago. While still nerfing boon strips even though the boon ball meta combat was and still is very one sided and very strong today. 🤷‍♂️

But where is the actual investigation and conclusion? 🤷‍♂️

We know your June 27th patch is going to be loaded with yet even more boon spam, as you buff some specs like "quickness-support deadeye" for whatever reason, and moving alacrity and quickness boons off active utility skills to probably even more passive applications. 🙄

So I guess your investigation conclusion is not enough boon spam. A this point why don't you just remove all the boon removals from the game, and replace those skills with more boon spam. Turn Scourge into a full support class like you have for tempest druid scrapper firebrand deadloleye herald, doesn't look like we have enough support in the game. And now they get more credit on kills too! 🤷‍♂️

Minstrel vs Minstrel wars. 💣🍿

Thank you.

October 4th 2022 Game Update Notes October 4 2022

Mesmer

The primary change for mesmers in this update is the addition of distortion to both chronomancer and virtuoso. We've also tuned up Mantra of Concentration to be a more viable stability source in WvW with additional stacks, longer duration, and a larger radius.

We're planning a larger investigation into the balance between boon applications and boon removal in WvW for a future update, but for now we wanted to address a few outliers on mesmer, namely Phantasmal Disenchanter and Null Field.

November 29th 2022 Game Update Notes November 29 2022

General
Sigil of Absorption is a longtime outlier in World vs. World, largely due to a bug with its cooldown (or lack thereof) when used against players. We're still planning a larger pass on boon applications and boon removal in WvW for a future update, but Sigil of Absorption was something we wanted to address sooner rather than later.

June 9th 2023

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Hello Anet, you posted these two statements 8 months ago. While still nerfing boon strips even though the boon ball meta combat was and still is very one sided and very strong today. 🤷‍♂️

We know your June 27th patch is going to be loaded with yet even more boon spam, as you buff some specs like "quickness-support deadeye" for whatever reason, and moving alacrity and quickness boons off active utility skills to probably even more passive applications. 🙄

So I guess your investigation conclusion is not enough boon spam. A this point why don't you just remove all the boon removals from the game, and replace those skills with more boon spam. Turn Scourge into a full support class like you have for tempest druid scrapper firebrand deadloleye herald, doesn't look like we have enough support in the game. And now they get more credit on kills too! 🤷‍♂️

Thank you.

June 9th 2023

OMG! lol. Xen I am looking to sleep here. Old and I need my rest. lololo

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MysteryDude.1572 said:

This is how we like it bro, stop crying

Oh well pardon me Mr MysteryDude President of the Boon Ballers Association, who apparently thinks they speak for everyone in wvw. 🙄

You're not my President. 😒

You don't speak for me, I'll protest if I want to. 😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

That reminds me, who was crying when stability got nerfed, and when scourge strip bombs were a thing, when siege was effective on them, who was crying then, oh yeah dem snobs who can't play without boons or they fall over like noobs. 🤭🤷‍♂️🍿

In any case this thread is a simple inquiry to Anet's own published statements which I don't expect a reply for, and they've already set expectations for the future, they should just expedite the process, make give scourge and chrono proper spam support, come on spread the love already. 🤭🤷‍♂️🍿

5 hours ago, Luranni.9470 said:

I'll just drop this entirely unrelated work-in-progress here. Yer welcome.

OMFG Luraani I'm dying HAHAHA! 🤣😅😂

Edited by Xenesis.6389
  • Confused 2

18 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Thank you.

June 9th 2023

Well, you got your response apparently.

Null Field: Reduced range from 1,200 to 900.
Temporal Curtain: Reduced range from 900 to 600.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480

8 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Oh well pardon me Mr MysteryDude President of the Boon Ballers Association, who apparently thinks they speak for everyone in wvw. 🙄

You're not my President. 😒

You don't speak for me, I'll protest if I want to. 😏

Pot calling kettle black 🤣

50 minutes ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

Well, you got your response apparently.

Null Field: Reduced range from 1,200 to 900.
Temporal Curtain: Reduced range from 900 to 600.

Yup. 🤷‍♂️

More boon strip nerfs.

Scourge support changes as I had jokingly suggested.

Corruption overhaul.

Why don't they just put alacrity and quickness cast on every auto attack and get it over with.

Ah well wvw enjoy your boon flood. 😏

18 hours ago, Luranni.9470 said:

I'll just drop this entirely unrelated work-in-progress here. Yer welcome.

Luranni, If you didn't get it before, this Choppa is a fan, +1 from me. 🙂

GrimJester sends his regards and a WAAAGH! Good hunting to you and yours! Keep the creativity coming! Blood for the blood God! Hats for the Hat God! We will drive them back! War never ends.

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

Yup. 🤷‍♂️

More boon strip nerfs.

Scourge support changes as I had jokingly suggested.

Corruption overhaul.

Why don't they just put alacrity and quickness cast on every auto attack and get it over with.

Ah well wvw enjoy your boon flood. 😏

Don't worry my friend, us stubborn kittens will be dumb enough to try and kill them anyway, just don't waste our respawn to be wise enough to get out of the front of the truck that we didn't do when we should have. Downside of being mental, losing my peeps triggers the get them ideas. Too long as a Choppa maybe?

On 6/9/2023 at 1:32 AM, Xenesis.6389 said:

Thank you.

June 9th 2023

"A Lie May Take Care Of The Present, But It Has No Future"

Edited by Burnfall.9573