NA Madhouse Looking for adults Join us now!

We *Are seeking Adults* who want a place to call home. We are continuing to look for more friends to add to Our guild.
Mad House Retreat is a *Primarily PvE Guild, very casual, active, Friendly and Helpful.*
We welcome people from all servers to join us and we are *female friendly* In fact our Guild Leader is female.
No one will judge you here. There is no rep requirement.

One of the main things we realize is that this is just a game and real life comes first. So, if you need time away from the guild. Don’t worry we will be here waiting.

*-We do a little of everything that includes Fractals/Dungeons/Soon to be Raids.

*-We have Guild Missions/Guild Events most nights.

*-We have Discord and a guild hall level 18 and growing.

*-We currently a small, but helpful guild.

*-We are seeking people for all time zones. *Remember we are on NA servers.*   

*-Those wanting to WvW will find us on Devona's Rest

*So, come on and join us, have fun and laughs. And help us grow.* Be a part of this great guild and make it even better with you being a guildie.

*Be Reborn in the Mad House Retreat!*
Join a group of friends who will never judge you and want you to had fun in our family style guild.

*We are not looking for members we are looking for Friendships.*

*All we ask is that you give respect to your fellow guild mates and they in turn will do the same.*

*We want you to be a apart of this guild.

If we sound like a fit for you or you have any questions, Please drop us an in game note or whisper.

*WE WANT YOU TO BE ONE OF US! JOIN NOW!*

JABYRD.9278 (Guild Leader)

https://trovo.live/s/JABYRD7773/221405446
Trovo

Edited by wolfieblitz.9583

• wolfieblitz.9583 changed the title to NA Madhouse Looking for adults Join us now!
  • 2 weeks later...

I just returned this week but have been playing gw2 very casually over since it released originally.  I haven't done any group content in Guild Wars but looking to branch and finally try it.  If you are still inviting I would like an invite.  I am working on catching up with the story as I am behind the entire EoD expansion to get ready for the new one coming out soon.