Lets kill Class identity / support players / solo players and boon removal in a perma boon state of game.

Greenegarth.9530

why would i keep playing Scourge at this point, now we will see even more players moving to reaper (including me), tbh I'm still very heated up with these changes, so i prefer to keep it short, balancing a spec and deleting it from play are not the same thing, I'm more angry about the state of scourge in general, but the changes to support necro are trash too, a unique way of plating just removed like that, not balanced, removed, now it is better to move to a more viable classic support like everyone else.

This is my first post in the forum, been playing for some years as most of you, but this is the first time that i feel the need to share my opinion, my opinion might be flawed, since I'm not posting it with a cool mind, but i needed to share at least a bit of how i feel. 

(also, sorry for any misspells i actually speak Spanish as my mother language)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm fuming too,  I'm fairly new to the game and as I have gathered some people were asking for alac on scourge heals to make them more appealing and easier to be picked up since well, necros are lousy healers and since there's no way to extend barrier uptimes their utility was limited to easily ressing downed players, and Anet responded by destroying the dps scourge and nerfing the ressing potential of healer scourges to hell and back  for a buff that is not really necessary because so many other professions can provide it already, instead of playing the strenghts of the spec they decided to force people to play reaper or harbringer.  I'm not familiar with pvp, but from what I've read around here apparently  this will make wvw battles even more broken.  They could have changed an existing skill to add alac, even doing nothing at all would have been better  than this.

It's unbelievable nobody did some basic math and realized that reducing the shade duration to 8 seconds is the worst idea ever, depending on the circumstances casting 3 shades will take between 2 to 4 seconds, which leaves you with 4 to 6 seconds to use your other 12 skills, this is utterly stupid.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1