gate history advance behind dialogues is return of bad design

• ugrakarma.9416 changed the title to gate history advance behind dialogues is return of bad design

It certainly makes me not want to repeat the story on multiple characters, which I almost always do. Listening to it on one character is fine for me. But I run the story on 15 different characters. And if you didn't do it week be week as it came out it's even worse.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Vayne.8563 said:

It certainly makes me not want to repeat the story on multiple characters, which I almost always do. Listening to it on one character is fine for me. But I run the story on 15 different characters. And if you didn't do it week be week as it came out it's even worse.

1 or 2 dialogues ins't a problem. but u have 7++ for this one.

Another problem:

some achievments are badly scatered around unrepeateble content.

The one u receive a letter to invite for diner, u receive it on open world, so theres no repeat history option from that part, i tried the predecessor part, no sucess. im restarting everything with another alt.

2 hours ago, Vayne.8563 said:

i forget also to mention Sir, 

the missions also require Cantha gadget stuff Jade Bot / Fishing supplies, u either buy it for all ur alts, or have to remember to "transfer" it before start story.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416

2 hours ago, ugrakarma.9416 said:

i forget also to mention Sir, 

the missions also require Cantha gadget stuff Jade Bot / Fishing supplies, u either buy it for all ur alts, or have to remember to "transfer" it before start history.

Oooh. You meant story, not history. The start of this chapter needing to listen through ten ongoing dialogues is pretty annoying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1