Mini map

Dark.1605

Ever since the last update, I can no longer see my Squad as blue dots and who is missing .

I wonder if this change was intended or just coding error 
I hope we can get it in options at least for  Squad leader to see his squad position 

• Sad 1

You can see blue dots of players from your Home World (and maybe linked worlds as well? Not sure)

This bug should probably get fixed in the future, but that is not the goal at the moment for the current Beta.

Next Friday, the Beta ends. You will return to your previous Home + Linked Worlds and the bug shouldn't be present.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, ManiacMika.9851 said:

You can see blue dots of players from your Home World (and maybe linked worlds as well? Not sure)

This bug should probably get fixed in the future, but that is not the goal at the moment for the current Beta.

Next Friday, the Beta ends. You will return to your previous Home + Linked Worlds and the bug shouldn't be present.

i mean what's more weird that i can see green dots around me just not the people in squad 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Dark.1605 said:

Ever since the last update, I can no longer see my Squad as blue dots and who is missing .

I wonder if this change was intended or just coding error 
I hope we can get it in options at least for  Squad leader to see his squad position 

yeah it never worked in the beta weeks.

u can however see the blue dots of people who been on your server in "normal" weeks

and additionally u can, if out of squads, see the yellow dots of guildmembers