Nerf Everything!

babana.7521

I don't understand why there are so many complaints about things that seems just fine to me.

Therefore I would like to request a full reset of all the skills, stats and food effects in WvW. remove everything and start all over again, its time for RESET! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, oatsnjuices.1698 said:

I totally agree, bring them back to before the 2020 nerfs.

OMG yes, like 50-70% buff to condi dps on all classes its gonna be awesome!!!

Edit: haha wait that was the nerf, it would be like 100-150% boost to condi dps I mean. Too early in the morning.

Edited by Dawdler.8521

Well we could go back to blasting water fields where the only true way to heal even self sustain could not keep up. Even an boon as simple as swiftness was kind of hard to get blasting though lighting fields and for might blasting fire fields.

As well as countless skills only being single target not the 3 targets we have now.

We could bring back skills stopping siege and siege hitting much harder to the point of being able to stop any one from playing the games combat of player vs player the old pvd and hope some one not sieges up an tower.

Edited by Jski.6180
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

OMG yes, like 50-70% buff to condi dps on all classes its gonna be awesome!!!

Edit: haha wait that was the nerf, it would be like 100-150% boost to condi dps I mean. Too early in the morning.

It was a power meta, the nerfs brought forth the condi meta.

Edited by oatsnjuices.1698

59 minutes ago, oatsnjuices.1698 said:

It was a power meta, the nerfs brought forth the condi meta.

... you know that the february 2020 patch cut condition dps in half at minimum (traits where affected as well, cutting some condi dps by 70%+) by halving stacks and doubling duration, right? 

It doesnt matter what's meta. You just suggested a 100%+ buff to condition damage. And I do find that hilarous.

Edited by Dawdler.8521

16 hours ago, babana.7521 said:

I don't understand why there are so many complaints about things that seems just fine to me.

Therefore I would like to request a full reset of all the skills, stats and food effects in WvW. remove everything and start all over again, its time for RESET! 

lol, that's what reading the forums daily feels like. Rock is fine, Scissors is OP.

Signed Paper

• Haha 1