Just some QoL changes regarding Dragon arena for next year.

Veprovina.4876

Can you make it so that the Dragon arena public instance doesn't accept new people after the first boss has been defeated?

That way i don't enter an instance that's mid 3rd boss but rather opens up a fresh one and we can start the full event. You never want to not start the full event, or at least kill every boss because of the Arena slayer achievement.

Bonus QoL - can you please shut the "Reveler" npc up? At least for the Dragon bash festival duration? Each time you go through there as part of the path to get all the pinatas, he goes on a long tirade that has no distance. You can hear him from the end of the map if you trigger the dialogue, and you trigger it just by standing near, or zooming past on the beetle. At least make it so that you have to talk to him to hear his dialogue, don't make it automatic, unskippable, and you can't get away from it.

Edited by Veprovina.4876
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

I can't remember ever caring which boss it was on when I entered. The vast majority of the time I'm just there to do the daily achievements so I only want 1 boss and 2-3 rounds of killing minions.

I certainly wouldn't want to feel obligated to stay for the entire thing because no one else can enter to replace me and if too many people leave it might make it impossible to complete.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I can't remember ever caring which boss it was on when I entered. The vast majority of the time I'm just there to do the daily achievements so I only want 1 boss and 2-3 rounds of killing minions.

I certainly wouldn't want to feel obligated to stay for the entire thing because no one else can enter to replace me and if too many people leave it might make it impossible to complete.

I stay for 3 bosses (plus minions) to complete the Champion Daily nowadays. It's always part of the Dragon Bash Dailies. 

• Thanks 1

Usually doing 1 stampede per day even if it is not on daily. (Since we need more weekly points this year - if the 200 are wanted which I want for the skin chest.) Then filling up with the arena. If I haven't done - for other dailies (events) - other champs I am doing at least 2 bosses + filling up fo rthe minion kills. Then more for the first few days of a week (needs me until friday now since) to get to the 200. So I might stay for a full set of bosses at the first days of the week.

Last week will be grindy when I probably am going to switch between arena -> stampede + some races/adventure and moa betting. Then back to arena again. (To not get bored by only doing the same thing trying to fill up the 200 at monday or early tuesday.)