Sell back wvw exotic triumphant armor

Soo like the clever person that I am,  I accidentally bought the exotic version of the wvw triumphant armor when going for legendary instead of the ascended ones. And of course theres no option to sell them back, so i lost 700 skirmish tickets. ( didn't buy legs or top yet).

Feels rough to waste couple of weeks work in couple clicks, even though I know it's my fault for buying the wrong ones.

Is there anyway possible that the support team reimburse me these resources?

3 hours ago, Tubiiatz.5932 said:

Soo like the clever person that I am,  I accidentally bought the exotic version of the wvw triumphant armor when going for legendary instead of the ascended ones. And of course theres no option to sell them back, so i lost 700 skirmish tickets. ( didn't buy legs or top yet).

Feels rough to waste couple of weeks work in couple clicks, even though I know it's my fault for buying the wrong ones.

Is there anyway possible that the support team reimburse me these resources?

You can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

3 hours ago, Chaba.5410 said:

Are you making the legendary armor out of the Tier 2 ascended item?  You'd buy the exotic if you need to unlock the Tier 3 skin and make the legendary armor out of the Tier 3 ascended item.

Well it seems like i've locked myself to the WVW prison for another 6 weeks. The plan was to make legendary out of Tier 2 ascended. Thought the exotic armor was useless but if you need it to buy the tier 3 armor, i'll guess im going for that then.

Ty for the answers 🙂