Dragon coffers do you think is worth to open or just sell them?

Special.4570

Pretty much always better to sell, since there are always ppls willing to pay a premium to gamble on a jackpot. I was planning to open mine until I got the new skins then sell, but I wound up not getting a single new skin box and didn't sell any. Also as @Randulf.7614 said, it's better not to sell during the festival, as prices usually peak just before the festival and around six months after . . .

I like to sell at the beginning of the festival when prices are higher, then the last week I start opening them when they drop in price. Mostly all I have had this year are mats, which was fine since I needed them.   No minis at all, one or two weapon skins.   And zhaitaffy.

Might be interesting to sell them when the prices are high. (Maybe outside the festival?)  I usually don't buy and don't sell. If I want something that could drop ... I buy it directly (instead of a coffer). But with the ones I get as reward myself ... I open them trying my luck. Especially for the kodan vendor skin boxes.