Tookit

N A T E.3108

Agreed... I don't use toolkit, but nerfing it in PvP when it's an underused option that also provides an interesting variant is ridiculous.   I mean it would actually benefit my play style to see it nerfed... but still this is like a random kick in the teeth that comes out of nowhere.... hey nades is being complained about... let's nerf toolkit CDs.... wtf

• Like 2

On 6/23/2023 at 9:39 PM, SevlisBavles.3059 said:

Yeah that seems to be the incredibly strange theme of this patch. They are nerfing specs/playstyles that are already underperforming and buffing others that are overperforming.

Like... what???

???????????????????????

So the matches get even more one-sided and are ober waaay quicker.

Next Patch they heavily buff the range of all overperforming AoE's and nerf the Protection Counter / Waiting Time at the beginning of the game, so that players can outright kill each other without ever leaving the base.

Way quicker matches this way, way less time wasted!

This feels like a preemtive nerf. They looked at the skills of the kits, and probably thought, that having 16 seconds CD on a block, on an utility skill, along with a few other skills, will be problematic. But while this kit is pretty good, in reality, only one wariant of Tools Holo runs it. I've heard some people making it work on Scrapper. But with this nerf, those builds will probably go back to spam 'nades. And Core Engineer is already bottom of the barrel, that gets slapped yet again, because one variant of one elit spec might get better after this change. Or we might get an actual Scrapper build, that isn't about running around with superspeed, tossing grenades behind us.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wasss.1208 said:

This feels like a preemtive nerf. They looked at the skills of the kits, and probably thought, that having 16 seconds CD on a block, on an utility skill, along with a few other skills, will be problematic. But while this kit is pretty good, in reality, only one wariant of Tools Holo runs it. I've heard some people making it work on Scrapper. But with this nerf, those builds will probably go back to spam 'nades. And Core Engineer is already bottom of the barrel, that gets slapped yet again, because one variant of one elit spec might get better after this change. Or we might get an actual Scrapper build, that isn't about running around with superspeed, tossing grenades behind us.

Right, I think the logic here is "It's meta but they don't trait it so we don't want to buff those builds".

• Like 1