weapons and backpack disappear when weapons drawn.

I've been having an issue lately where drawing weapons will sometimes cause my back item and weapon to disappear (which is especially a pain since one weapon and the back item are gem store items). Stowing the weapons will cause them to reappear. It seems to trigger in combat and then persists until a reload the map. The effects of all other gear work fine and I can still see my conflux ring aura and prismatic aura too so I am very unsure on the root cause of it. I've only noticed it on my charr herald however this is basically the only character I play. Been happening for a couple months but I haven't been able to find the fix. Other players weapons and back items remain visible constantly.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue, on every character. It's more extreme on my Asura Guardian though. 80% of the time, I play without being able to see my weapons + backpack on that character. I can't really find a pattern in their disappearance and reappearance  (except relogin or changing map). I filed in a bug report months ago. Did you report the bug ingame aswell?

Edit: Okay so after trying it out a bit I found this: Weapons + Backpack often dissappear when drawing them and after that can reappear when mounting up (works sometimes), using waypoints, relogin, switching map.

Edited by Kai.9264