About WvW

Edit:

I decided to edit the Original Post to keep it objective, and to not look like a rant.

I work double shifts now, which means that leaves me 1-2 hours play in afternoon and the same at night after my second shift.

That is if I'm not too tired, and then I won't play at all.

That is roughly 4 hours gameplay in a working day.

I want to be able to just enjoy WvW, which is my favourite game mode after pve, but I am not able to enjoy anything whatsoever...

Match up:

Why, and how come, you always match Aurora Glade with the highest populated and most active wvw teams there are?

We are outnumbered most weeks and we don't get even 20% of content overpopulated teams do.

I just do not understand why aurora glade has to always be punished like so?

The alliances beta was a complete and utter failure for us Aurora glade.

Fusing a low pop with another low pop against two of the highest high pop team?.

I cannot have fun in the very few spare hours of my busy day routine, because the wvw routine is 10 Aurora Glsde Vs 50 Other teams.

Lose everything; try recap, all AGs koed.

Rinse and repeat.

Then, there is the sensitive topic that hardly anyone wants to talk about, because darn reasons... don't matter, just the winning, which is cheaters in wvw.

I Am so sick And Tired. Of people trying to deny that they exist.

It makes no logic sense to me whatsoever why somebody would try to deny that cheaters exist in this game, especially WvW and PvP. 

They ruin it for every single fair player out there.

I work all day and all I want is to enjoy my favourite game for a few hours without hassle and encoutering Cheaters!!!

Is that too much to ask?

I have spent quite a few dollars in this game, and wasn't definitely to lose.

I like loot too.

I am not a happy costumer.

I would like to have a few hours of fun withour encountering those cheating players that can one shot you... and yes, they exist.

If it's not too much to ask... can. you. Please. Do something about the cheaters.

And... the wvw and pvp balance?

Thank you. So. Much..

I am glad you have at least a tiny respect and consideratiion for vets old schoold gw1 to gw2 fans and players.

With all seriousness. 

I would spend more of my very hard earned cash in this game if it wasn't for those issues.

This IS the only one single game EVER in my long gamer Xp that I ever paid to lose unfairly.

Thanks for your time.

I really appreciate it.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 15
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Isn't the point of alliances to match players based on the guild they choose instead of the server they're on?

7 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

I have been using trapper build, and in some teams in pvp that have no engineers to use reveal and theres no target painter, why am i getting the eyes synvol of reveal every single f tine i lay down a trap and gaim stealth?

Reveal effect isn't somehow limited to engineers.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Isn't the point of alliances to match players based on the guild they choose instead of the server they're on?

Scrap it imho.

If it its going to be the way the beta was.

Back to the drawing board and best just leave it as is.

Just STOP matching us against high pop teams.

Rework tiers.

Edited by SoulGuardian.6203
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Scrap it imho.

Rework tiers.

But you see how it means you don't exactly understand what you're complaining about and it seems you might be highly biased in how you perceive anything that happens in regards of matchmaking (because according to you it's somehow always "usual terrible aurora matchmaking!", even when it's not supposedly based strictly on the server)? 

Also:

15 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Just one quick example:

I have been using trapper build, and in some teams in pvp that have no engineers to use reveal and theres no target painter, why am i getting the eyes synvol of reveal every single f tine i lay down a trap and gaim stealth?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Revealed

15 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

I'm over 40 and know my programming to know that THIS IS CHEATING.

Sorry, but based on the example (and reasoning behind it being "there was no engineers or target painters!") you've presented: I doubt that.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Scrap it imho.

Rework tiers.

I am unsure I understand your plight.

What does the last beta have to do with Aurora Glade? You do know that servers have 0 impact on the beta right? Unless you were part of a server community guild. 

As to getting revealed, there are far more sources than only engineer reveal, even not player related. You might do well on actually reading up on them. 

The 3 most common ones not player related in WvW would be:

- guard sentries which apply constant marked

- watchtower upgrades

- detection traps

All of which could be revealing you or preventing stealth of longer than 1 tick. Again, these are not even player skills related. Has nothing to do with others cheating.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

That means no trolling.

Ok, I leave then.
They're using darts for alliances and server links, since there's no logical explanation for some connections.
Cheaters are present that's for sure, but they're not doing anything with it unless you make enough big noise here and there.
Reveals works or they don't, sometimes you throw perfectly paint at that kitten teef and it does nothing cause it didn't hit for whatever reason, other times you get reveal because why not. 
Don't try to understand GW2, it's a meme after 10+ years of doing everything beside fixing root problems. (Delete stealth and teefs)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

alliances are meant to keep big guilds happy (just like tomorrow's patch). That's why they put big "alliances" against teams filled with PvErs, casuals and guildless veterans.

the same apply to regular matchmaking. Big guilds in big servers must be feed weak servers with weak links.

I understand that arianth.

If you're talking about Tale, Fear or other older, well established guilds. 

My guild members are all over the place.

I got maximum 4 members in the same team in beta.

.. or most of my guildies don't even play WvW.

So what's the script conditions here?

Representatives only?

This is far from optimal imho.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Representatives only?

It's not even about representing, there's a tab to pick a wvw guild before the beta. As you've noticed, just because "someone is in your guild", it doesn't mean that they couldn't have picked another guild for wvw. Or that they play wvw in the first place.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

First of all, please take this seriously. 

That means no trolling.

I work double shifts now, which means that leaves me 1-2 hours play in afternoon and the same at night after my second shift.

I want to be able to just enjoy WvW, which is my favourite game mode after pve, but I am not able to enjoy anything whatsoever...

I have a very serious question for A Net.

Why, and how come, you always pair Aurora Glade with the highest populated and most active wvw teams there are?

Why?

Fusing a low pop with anlther low pop with two of the hifhest high pop team?

You cannot ve serious.

I am NOT a happy consumer and last night/early morning i was so enraged that I even said I was going to quit GW2 for good.

The thing is that I love this game and would NOT want to stop playing it.

But when I cannot hace fun in the very few spare hours of my busy day routine.

Why should I even bother with this game at all anymore?

Give me one f food reason... why I should spend anymore of my real money that it is so hard for me to earn a living in.my job?

Then, there is the sensitive topic that hardly anyone wants to talk about, because darn reasons... don't matter, just the winning, which is cheaters in wvw.

I Am soooooo sick. And. Tired. Of peopke trying to deny that they exist.

It makes no logic sense to me whatsoever why somebody would try to deny that cheaters exist in this game, especially WvW and PvP. 

Just one quick example:

This is just one of the hundreds of cheats, like ultra speed, insta skill recharge, using 5+ skills at same time, no damage, infinities block and invulnerable, blocks, insta revive, one shot kills.

Please... please... third time please, do NOT payronise me.

So do not try deny it. Don't! 

Just don't do it.

Not with me. You don't. 

Now!!!!

Again!!!

I work all day and all I want is to enjoy my favourite game for a few hours without hassle and encoutering Cheaters!!!

Is that too much to ask?

I. PAID. FOR ALL. GAME FEATURS. ALL EZPANTIONS. AND ALL LWSs.

I am NOT a happy costumer.

I'm tired from work.

I wouls like to have a few hours of fun withour encountering those cheating a**holez... and just have fun.

I think i paid for it and therefore I AM ENTITLED TO....

If it's not too much to ask... can. you. Please. Do something about the cheaters.

Thank you. So. Much.

Please.

I am glad you have at least a tiny tiny respect and consideratiion for vets old schoold gw1 to gw2 fans and plsyers.

Errrrr.

With all seriousness. 

I would spend more of my very hard earned cash in this game if it wasn't for those issues.

THIS.

THIS.

IS the only one single game EVER in my 30 year gamer Xp that I ever fk paid to lose.

NO!

It's not on.  It reslly isn't. 

Might better go off to a pub after work to have a gin tonic and see if I strike luck with a 21 year old chick.

Wasting my life way on this.

Left. Pffft.

Tomorrow "Balance" will be my final decision factor; if I stay or leave this Toxic Experience game.

I do like Guild Wars 2 PvE yet it I desire to fully commit to the entire game.

PvE alone, will not keep me from leaving the game, why should I dedicate myself, partially?

Guild Wars 2 is an 11 years old game and it hasn't progressed foreword to a healthy competitive experienced one bit.

"The lesson will always repeat itself, unless you see yourself as the problem--not others.”

For 11 consecutive years; the community has given Anet all the evidence of exploits, cheating, abuse, mechanic abuse, mechanic exploits, game design exploits, game design abuse, Toxic mechanic like stealth, Toxic design Profession like Thief Profession, Profession Favoritism, Scapegoating Tactics against Necromancer Profession - Profession Bias, the Theft and Hijack of Profession Roles with their Identities,

Profession Respected Roles with their Identities being equally exploited and abused by non-respected Profession roles with their Identities, Anet Intentionally Allowing Toxicity to have a Negative Experiences to their player base and to the Community concerns for years...without consequences,

Anet allowing certain Anet Members to take control, Monopolize and Manipulate the game design including its Professions to their disposal, allowing years and years of Fundamental Root Cause Problems, to repeat itself over and over again, using Rinse and Repeat Tactics to "Balance" the game, Allowing and Promoting Toxicity to dictate the outcome of the players experiences, treating the player base and

the Community experience as Profit, years with continual years of Discarding the Community concerns and their experiences of being addressed and resolved with each "balance" parch and mostly....years of years of Deceptions of telling the Community that their Experience matters, completely lack of continual Honest and

Open Communication with the Community, with years of more endless unresolved repetitive, continual  unlearned lessons from Guild Wars 2 past lessons and history....never-ending Broken Promises create a Fair Healthy Competitive Fun Experience to Guild Wars 2 Community

Intentionally Neglecting, Removing...Replacing; Guild Wars 1 Roots, Visions, Philosophy and Cornerstone For Toxicity 

Again, Tomorrow, will be my final deciding factor; if I stay or walk

It is about time for me to evolve, follow my own dream, to look into myself, to learn from past mistakes, to learn from repetitive unlearn lessons, to refresh my preceptive of giving my experience the best experiences that it deserves

stay tuned.....

"Never forget that walking away from something unhealthy is

BRAVE 

even if you stumble a little on your way out of the door"

“I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you. You were killing me.”

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Representatives only?

I play on Aurora Glade too and did play during beta WR week and now after beta we are fighting Deso as the big cloud of server they are. To some degree I understand your position, but you also have to understand that there is no fix for players or even complete guilds moving to the "winning" server side or Alliance when those are ready as both are based on the underlaying structure this game are built on: three front fights about dominance against each other (2v1; where one is the server or Aliiance your Guild are member of or as a single player (with ability to join other player to create random groups; squads).

Before World Restructuring (Alliance) you had a message to organise yourself or pick your Guild which in turn would be put into an Alliance with other Guilds (where team replaced World/server). You have 5 slots for picking what ever Guild you want to be a member of and also can create a new Guild if you so want, so you could have joined any WvW Guild or created one before WR started as that is needed to create those teams before reset where everybody will be placed into on side or the other as a team.

As for now when we a back to the normal World where some World will get linked to other Worlds or have to fight much larger or active WvW Worlds, we have to deal with how it works for now (until WR will become permanent or next beta). The only solution is to find another World (join Deso, pay Gem to get moved into that World) or to buy a new account and start over to have some flexibility for what kind of fights you will get (from how matchmaking work with linking).

I play on both AG and Gandara and both World have its ups and downs, you gain some experience that Alliance isn't that bad, but neither is it a solution to solve all issues that you experience with larger groups farming weaker groups or players.

Complaining will not change anything in the near future and with that limited time you have to play, it would probably be better to join one of those larger WvW Guilds on AG that are active in WvW.

From the sound of it you might not even have a commander tag. I would suggest get one (300 Gold + some HoB) and then shout out which player that are around to do things in game to join you. A tag helps to focus players and you might not feel the same issue with getting farmed every where you turn in maps as before. It will be faster to take a Tower when you have sups in your squad and you will feel some progression and also have easier to kill other player (as there are still some weaker player even on Deso or any other cloudy World/server or Alliance). 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

Tomorrow "Balance" will be my final decision factor; if I stay or leave this Toxic Experience game.

I do like Guild Wars 2 PvE yet it I desire to fully commit to the entire game.

PvE alone, will not keep me from leaving the game, why should I dedicate myself, partially?

Guild Wars 2 is an 11 years old game and it hasn't progressed foreword to a healthy competitive experienced one bit.

"The lesson will always repeat itself, unless you see yourself as the problem--not others.”

For 11 consecutive years; the community has given Anet all the evidence of exploits, cheating, abuse, mechanic abuse, mechanic exploits, game design exploits, game design abuse, Toxic mechanic like stealth, Toxic design Profession like Thief Profession, Profession Favoritism, Scapegoating Tactics against Necromancer Profession - Profession Bias, the Theft and Hijack of Profession Roles with their Identities,

Profession Respected Roles with their Identities being equally exploited and abused by non-respected Profession roles with their Identities, Anet Intentionally Allowing Toxicity to have a Negative Experiences to their player base and to the Community concerns for years...without consequences,

Anet allowing certain Anet Members to take control, Monopolize and Manipulate the game design including its Professions to their disposal, allowing years and years of Fundamental Root Cause Problems, to repeat itself over and over again, using Rinse and Repeat Tactics to "Balance" the game, Allowing and Promoting Toxicity to dictate the outcome of the players experiences, treating the player base and

the Community experience as Profit, years with continual years of Discarding the Community concerns and their experiences of being addressed and resolved with each "balance" parch and mostly....years of years of Deceptions of telling the Community that their Experience matters, completely lack of continual Honest and

Open Communication with the Community, with years of more endless unresolved repetitive, continual  unlearned lessons from Guild Wars 2 past lessons and history....never-ending Broken Promises create a Fair Healthy Competitive Fun Experience to Guild Wars 2 Community

Intentionally Neglecting, Removing...Replacing; Guild Wars 1 Roots, Visions, Philosophy and Cornerstone For Toxicity 

Again, Tomorrow, will be my final deciding factor; if I stay or walk

It is about time for me to evolve, follow my own dream, to look into myself, to learn from past mistakes, to learn from repetitive unlearn lessons, to refresh my preceptive of giving my experience the best experiences that it deserves

stay tuned.....

"Never forget that walking away from something unhealthy is

BRAVE 

even if you stumble a little on your way out of the door"

“I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you. You were killing me.”

If you're crying about thieves, which are a pretty tame rogue with one of the easier stealth features to fight and mitigate against, what healthy competitive game are you planning on going to when you finally leave?

Edited by kash.9213
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Well, that is about how it is, current matchmaking system is garbage.

Matchups were much more balanced back in the day when there were stable tiers and monoservers. There weren't hundreds of incoming and outgoing transfers every 2 months with terrible matchmaking against server that has population to be 3 tiers higher than you.

It is fine for servers to have different amounts of population as this is product of effort and entertainment they put in. But what is not fine is this placementdefining every 2 months. It takes 3 or 4 weeks for tiers to settle, then you have couple weeks of good matchups. It never even leads to balanced populations.

I hate the current system as well, I truly do. It is not one based on logic or fun, they just made it make no sense so they can pretend it makes some sense.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

2 hours ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Representatives only?

The "script" conditions where: declare a WvW guild via the check box in your guild tab until approximately 24 hours before the beta started. You had weeks and even months of time to do so.

Edited by Cyninja.2954
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Would it help if they simply kept the host servers in whatever tier they ended up in in the previous linking?  It wouldn't be perfect by any stretch but it seems like it would work better more of the time than having host servers move from Tier 1 to Tier 4 etc. the way they sometimes do now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, kash.9213 said:

If you're crying about thieves, which are a pretty tame rogue with one of the easier stealth features to fight and mitigate against, what healthy competitive game are you planning on going to when you finally leave?

Games which I play are; Square Enix; Final Fantasy 14 with Final Fantasy 16 released this week, Pearl Abyss; Black Desert

Soon to be release games this years which I am thrilled in looking forward to play are; 

1. Ncsoft; Throne and Liberty (I'll give Ncsoft the benefit of the doubt to fix the targeting system etc..)

2. Main Frame Industry; Pax Dei (with medeival era with Elder Scroll 5 theme)

3. Wemade: Legend of Ymir (this is looking go so far)

4. Npixel; Chrono Odyssey (this by far is my top anticipated game)

This is about encouraging, empowering and improving the players well being with, a positive healthy long lasting experience.

-This is where Anet failed to do for Guild Wars 2 players and for the Community for 11 years-

This is the reason why I am close of leaving 

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 3

14 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

This is the reason why I am close of leaving 

You're not, pretty sure everything you wrote in this thread, you already kept writing for years, including the claims about leaving or necro somehow being a scapegoat(??). 😉

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

3 hours ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Might better go off to a pub after work to have a gin tonic and see if I strike luck with a 21 year old chick.

This is why your stealth isn't working.

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

First of all, please take this seriously. 

That means no trolling.

I have a very serious question for A Net.

Why, and how come, you always pair Aurora Glade with the highest populated and most active wvw teams there are?

Why?

Fusing a low pop with another low pop with two of the highest high pop team?

You cannot be serious.

I am NOT a happy consumer and last night/early morning i was so enraged that I even said I was going to quit GW2 for good.

The thing is that I love this game and would NOT want to stop playing it.

But when I cannot have fun in the very few spare hours of my busy day routine.

Why should I even bother with this game at all anymore?

Give me one f good reason... why I should spend anymore of my real money that it is so hard for me to earn a living in my job?

I Am soooooo sick. And. Tired. Of people trying to deny that they exist.

Just one quick example:

I have been using trapper build, and in some teams in pvp that have no engineers to use reveal and theres no target painter, why am i getting the eyes symbol of reveal every single f time i lay down a trap and gain stealth?

This is just one of the hundreds of cheats, like ultra speed, insta skill recharge, using 5+ skills at same time, no damage, infinities block and invulnerable, blocks, insta revive, one shot kills.

Please... please... third time please, do NOT patronise me.

So do not try deny it. Don't! 

Just don't do it.

Not with me. You don't. 

Now!!!!

Again!!!

Is that too much to ask?

I. PAID. FOR ALL. GAME FEATURES. ALL EXPANSION. AND ALL LWSs.

I am NOT a happy costumer.

I'm tired from work.

I would like to have a few hours of fun withour encountering those cheating a**holez... and just have fun.

I think i paid for it and therefore I AM ENTITLED TO....

Thank you. So. Much.

Please.

I am glad you have at least a tiny tiny respect and consideratiion for vets old schoold gw1 to gw2 fans and players.

Errrrr.

With all seriousness. 

THIS.

THIS.

IS the only one single game EVER in my 30 year gamer Xp that I ever fk paid to lose.

NO!

It's not on.  It reslly isn't. 

Wasting my life way on this.

Left. Pffft.

Powerful stuff, moving really. So important question… can I have your stuff?

• Haha 11
  • Sad 1

honestly the servers will never be balanced it's just not possible as long as they can change servers whenever they want.  as far as the difference's is classes i feel like they are in a pretty good spot.  It's the difference in skill level that seperates people.  I play on a low population server as well so i understand your point, personally i wish they would give bonus points to low population servers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Riba.3271 said:

Matchups were much more balanced back in the day when there were stable tiers and monoservers. There weren't hundreds of incoming and outgoing transfers every 2 months with terrible matchmaking against server that has population to be 3 tiers higher than you.

I recall days where there were more than 3 overstacked servers so whichever server didn't fit in the match got to go up against tiny monoservers that had even less population than what we get with server links.  It was a meat grinder.  Not fun for anyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

This is why your stealth isn't working.

Hilarious. 

But the point is actually that.

We have as much chance of getting a decent update than we have getting a hot younger woman.

Maybe if I was a sugar daddy I'd donate enough money for a decent playable wvw experience.

As it is now, it's like going to the corner pub and just see lonely old men cheating on their wives with a game of poker or watching a second division football game.

Guild Wars 2 should ve a top notch prime game.

With all my honesty, I find more joy playing old playstation 2 games such as final fantasy X2. or FF12.

I can replicate any gw2 peofession in ff12... and it's a much older game. 

The graphics are better... and the story... well... That's light years ahead. 

Just fix the darn thing once and for all, will ya?

We're paying you for this stuff.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Take a read in this article; even left the writer feeling confused as to the data stats that was given by Anet.

https://massivelyop.com/2023/06/26/guild-wars-2-counts-a-million-new-players-touts-an-expanding-studio/

Guild Wars 2 is not a "dead game", so where are the progress to prove otherwise?

Afterall..

why not invest in resolving the players experience and making the players experience better instead of falsifying the truth with words? 

Lastly, here is an article which melts my heart with a smile and it will yours too. 

In Loving Honor of Guild Wars (1)

-It feel and look to me that, this is the true Guild Wars sequel that Ncsoft wanted all along.

I would not be surprised if,  Ncsoft has been reading the forums, listening to our concerns, experiencing our concerns in the game, seeing what we see, being aware of our treatments, giving our hearts and mind to see the memory of Guild Wars (1) being honored with respect and fulfilled since Guild Wars 2 release

Giving Guild Wars (1) the Thone and Liberation which it deserves. 

I strongly believe Throne and Liberty is Ncsoft Tribute to Guild Wars (1)

"Unsurprisingly for an MMORPG, Throne and Liberty is going to include guilds, created by players, which you will be able to join for various purposes. 

Guilds in Throne and Liberty will be a collection of players who work together and help each other out. 

What we do know for certain about the guilds in Throne and Liberty is that they will be able to participate in guild wars. 

Guilds will do battle with each other, with the victor obtaining the stone."

'Legends Never Die'

Isn't this what the player and the Community wanted all along?

Wasn't this the Vision of Guild Wars..all along?

https://gameslantern.com/article/how-will-guilds-work-in-throne-and-liberty

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

Lastly, here is an article which melts my heart with a smile and it will yours too. 

In Loving Honor of Guild Wars (1)

-It feel and look to me that, this is the true Guild Wars sequel that Ncsoft wanted all along.

I would not be surprised if,  Ncsoft has been reading the forums, listening to our concerns, experiencing our concerns in the game, seeing what we see, being aware of our treatments, giving our hearts and mind to see the memory of Guild Wars (1) being honored with respect and fulfilled since Guild Wars 2 release

Giving Guild Wars (1) the Thone and Liberation which it deserves. 

I strongly believe Throne and Liberty is Ncsoft Tribute to Guild Wars (1)

"Unsurprisingly for an MMORPG, Throne and Liberty is going to include guilds, created by players, which you will be able to join for various purposes. 

Guilds in Throne and Liberty will be a collection of players who work together and help each other out. 

What we do know for certain about the guilds in Throne and Liberty is that they will be able to participate in guild wars. 

Guilds will do battle with each other, with the victor obtaining the stone."

'Legends Never Die'

Isn't this what the player and the Community wanted all along?

Wasn't this the Vision of Guild Wars..all along?

https://gameslantern.com/article/how-will-guilds-work-in-throne-and-liberty

Last news I heard from those having tested it was that t&l is absolute garbage, lol.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Last news I heard from those having tested it was that t&l is absolute garbage, lol.

its in early stage.. it's still in 'infant' stage

now compare it with Guild Wars 2 being in the gaming market for 11 years and still an absolute  garbage mess lol

Throughout the years, Anet defining progress for 'balance' by using  rinse+repeat tatics from Guild Wars 2 past history to the present.

I am sure you are well aware that Anet is planning on making Thief Profession; Backstab more useful again in todays 'balance' patch again.

Dawlder, have we seen this before throughout the years??

How about 10 years ago?

5 years ago; here is Thief Profession; Backstab doing 40k damage

With Anet increasing Power-Creep with addition to buffing Thief Profession; Backsatab damage today, can you imaging the Outcry and Anguish from the Community by being Backstab over 54k?

"Progress is impossible without change"

Where is the change?

There Is None!!

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2