Will Specter finally have decent cleave in open world?

GetFoxxed.9478

Yeah, really wish power/strike damage Specter was a thing but they built the spec for condi only and scepter only. If they did they'd also need an alternative route for Rot Weiler venom to do life steal damage instead of condi or something. But I also put ideas for that in wishlist.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Doggie.3184 said:

Yeah, really wish power/strike damage Specter was a thing but they built the spec for condi only and scepter only. If they did they'd also need an alternative route for Rot Weiler venom to do life steal damage instead of condi or something. But I also put ideas for that in wishlist.

I kinda hope with celestial build and sigils of force/fire, specter can cleave groups of mobs decently.

9 minutes ago, GetFoxxed.9478 said:

I kinda hope with celestial build and sigils of force/fire, specter can cleave groups of mobs decently.

If farming in Zergs smacking allies with Rot Weiler Venom should provide good tagging power but for some reason it doesn't work after testing it during a meta. It doesn't tick fast enough or high enough or just doesn't work at all as some vets/champs didn't give me credit despite 5 people wacking away at it with Scepter venoms for long time while I'm in full Viper.

Honestly though why not just give it splash damage? Like just let me have fun.

I could settle with Endless Night if it wasn't for it being so slow of windup and the shadowstep driving me insane.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Like 2

On 6/27/2023 at 11:46 AM, Flobings.7251 said:

While it sounds cool a power weapon on a condi class is not going to do much. Dagger 4 or a short bow will probably do more.

A power specter build would be awesome but unfortunately scepter, shroud, & basically all traits for specter are condi 😕

I was waaaaay to pessimistic, staff power Alac Specter is fun as hell. Not quite the DPS of condi but with some fine tuning it should work just fine.

• Like 1