The rev buffs this patch are too strong.

5 hours ago, Ronin.4501 said:

Ah, guess this explains why suddenly everyone is playing revenant today. Bravo Anet, you've once again confirmed to the masses that you don't know what you're doing when it comes to balance.

Technically it's not balance failure, it's a bug. Nothing on glint suggests that it should be reducing damage by this amount.

What is probably happening is they screwed up the coding on the new facet. The new bonus is supposed to reduce all incoming damage by 5%, but they probably accidentally coded it so that you only take 5% damage ( Making it -95% damage instead of the intended -5% lmao )

Edited by Master Ketsu.4569
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I find it hilarious that people were so hyperfocused on Ele getting all of these builds that Herald came out to smack the hell out folks and surprise them.

Next time ladies and gentlemen please pay attention to all classes and not just the flavor of the month 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

5 hours ago, Master Ketsu.4569 said:

Technically it's not balance failure, it's a bug. Nothing on glint suggests that it should be reducing damage by this amount.

What is probably happening is they screwed up the coding on the new facet. The new bonus is supposed to reduce all incoming damage by 5%, but they probably accidentally coded it so that you only take 5% damage ( Making it -95% damage instead of the intended -5% lmao )

Well how come this is not fixed yet. Is the bug too subtle (lol)? Changing one number too complicated? Seriously I don't care how long their build pipeline is, this is one of the most obvious hotfixes ever.

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, Dreams.3128 said:

I find it hilarious that people were so hyperfocused on Ele getting all of these builds that Herald came out to smack the hell out folks and surprise them.

Next time ladies and gentlemen please pay attention to all classes and not just the flavor of the month 🤣

The real funny thing is all the classes with bugs still lose vs ele.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, ArthurDent.9538 said:

Are people really dumb enough to think this was an intended change and won't be bug fixed soon?

I think it speaks more to the confidence level players have in the developers at this point...which is slim to none.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1