Error 100427 while trying to purchase expansion

I'm trying to purchase expansion through buy.guildwars2.com. I have added my credit card (which works with amazon and GP, so it's not the problem with the card or my account), but when I click Purchase I'm getting this kind of error (here would be a screenshot, if this forum had been coded by competent people or allowed imgur links).

Error code 100427 is not present in Common Payment Error Codes and Error Messages – Guild Wars 2 Support

Anyone else getting that error?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My card worked in Dec and then got a new card with new exp date and now wont work...nothing else changed on the card.  Even pressing add new card wont work get the same error code 100427.  Some reason when I got to put in support request it just asks me to log in and I relogin and just goes back to login screen.  Any guesses before I rage quit.  First time I cant get any support and I was here at the beginning of Guild Wars and never had this problem

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, goldragon.7865 said:

My card worked in Dec and then got a new card with new exp date and now wont work...nothing else changed on the card.  Even pressing add new card wont work get the same error code 100427.  Some reason when I got to put in support request it just asks me to log in and I relogin and just goes back to login screen.  Any guesses before I rage quit.  First time I cant get any support and I was here at the beginning of Guild Wars and never had this problem

As indicated in the Knowledge Base, if you have trouble logging in, you can send an email to 'support@arena.net'.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010124574-I-Can-t-Log-In-to-the-Support-Site

Good luck.

• Confused 1