SotO pre purchase and Shared stash?

I see all versions of SotO come with the shared stash option.. What if you've already maxed out your shared stash like i have? Does this thing sit in my inventory for ever and am i getting this added to my price of the expansion even though i cannot use it?

Thanks in advance.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Based on past expansion I am pretty sure you will get an additional shared slot, my older account the purchased HoT when it released has one more slot available than my account that purchases HoT/PoF as a single purchase.  That said, I am fine with the number of slots I have and would like to see a reduced price option without the shard slot and instant 80, say $15 or 20 US.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erich.1783 said:

Based on past expansion I am pretty sure you will get an additional shared slot, my older account the purchased HoT when it released has one more slot available than my account that purchases HoT/PoF as a single purchase.  That said, I am fine with the number of slots I have and would like to see a reduced price option without the shard slot and instant 80, say $15 or 20 US.

Yes i agree, the bonuses are great but for those of us Veterans of GW2 who have maxed these things it feels a little frustrating to see this thing in my account if i can never use it.. Also i spent a lot over the years and now i'm sacrificing stuff i get free because i did.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I had maxed out my shared inventory before pre-purchasing too. But it has unlocked a new shared inventory slot and has the lvl 80 booster sitting in that slot until I use it.  Now I have 29 shared inventory slots in total  😁

Edit: this is also now mentioned on the wiki page for shared inventory

• Currently, an account can have a maximum of 29 shared slots:

Edit 2: also if you have already pre-purchased SOTO and you haven't received some of your items... it's worth you taking a look at this post... 

Edited by Willereign.9580
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Willereign.9580 said:

I had maxed out my shared inventory before pre-purchasing too. But it has unlocked a new shared inventory slot and has the lvl 80 booster sitting in that slot until I use it.  Now I have 29 shared inventory slots in total  😁

Edit: this is also now mentioned on the wiki page for shared inventory

• Currently, an account can have a maximum of 29 shared slots:

Edit 2: also if you have already pre-purchased SOTO and you haven't received some of your items... it's worth you taking a look at this post... 

Thanks that is good news.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Greymantle.9168 said:

Anyone know if they'll update the Steam version of the bundles? No Gems, not shared stash slot, no instant 80.

No and its enough to start a thread about it, you dont have to also post the question in other  threads.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Why does this question have to be answered multiple times every expansion? ArenaNet devs have confirmed during both the PoF and the EoD devstreams that the shared inventory slot accompanied by the level 80 booster packaged with expansion purchases will ALWAYS be added to the account and do not count against the 25 maximum that you can purchase.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Panda.1967 said:

Why does this question have to be answered multiple times every expansion? ArenaNet devs have confirmed during both the PoF and the EoD devstreams that the shared inventory slot accompanied by the level 80 booster packaged with expansion purchases will ALWAYS be added to the account and do not count against the 25 maximum that you can purchase.

Because in the other expansions i'd never maxed them out before.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1