Weaponmaster Training Beta Feedback: Necromancer

Rubi Bayer.8493

2 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

They possibly needed to code it as some weapon type in order for it to work. And they simply chose hammer for that.

It's more likely they did it so that shroud damage is consistent, unlike core shroud. Unsure if they have gone and fixed it now but back then core shroud would take your main hand weapon damage for skills 1-3 and offhand for skills 4 and 5. You often wanted to switch to staff before going into shroud to make the most of the damage. 

Coding it as another weapon just makes this a non issue. 

I really want rifle necro so i can use the minigun skin with it, but I’ll settle for sword. If for some miraculous reason we do end up getting a minigun for necro, the AA has to be called ‘Rattle ‘em boys!’ while giving us maximum brrrrr.

Edited by Darth Pooh.5638
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, Lillucas.5801 said:

Please rework greatsword 2, it is such a boring ability to use. Reworking it would really make greatsword on other specs a lot more enjoyable!

How is it boring? This isn't 2015, you're not meant to solely spam Gravedigger until the death of the boss, now you still have a rotation you need to follow.

And if you don't like it, don't use it, no need to try to ruin it for everyone else. 

• 3 weeks later...

Greatsword is trash tho.

A port/leap  on the #3  is massively needed in PVP.  And a  stability or superspeed on #2 to fit theme of "cant get away from me".

Its just autotack... that turns into autoatack that does a bit more dmg.

And the pull is unreliable, literally one of the worst dissapointments of  HOT.

• Like 1