Expansion: Pre-Order, Wail Till Launch to Purchase or Not Purchasing

Expansion: Pre-Order, Wail Till Launch to Purchase or Not Purchasing  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Expansion: Pre-Order, Wail Till Launch to Purchase or Not Purchasing

• I am Pre-Ordering.
    • I am waiting till launch to see if the expansion is good.
    • I am not purchasing.

Bad Design, Trash Balance, Power Creep, One Shots, Lack of Profession Roles and Identity, Toxic Philosophy, Bad Design Stealth Mechanic, Bad Design Professions,  Loss of Trust, No Consequence, No Accountability, No Solution For;  Exploits, Win Trading Abuse/Cheating, Abuse/Exploit of Skills/Mechanics, Spamming Broken; Skills, Mechanics, Still ignoring our concerns, Promoting Exploit and Abuse By Intentionally Keeping Them, Not Giving A Kitten About Our Experience, Not Giving A Kitten About PvP and WvW...

OH HELL NO!!!!!

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 5
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

Bad Design, Trash Balance, Power Creep, One Shots, Lack of Profession Roles and Identity, Toxic Philosophy, Bad Design Stealth Mechanic, Bad Design Professions,  Loss of Trust, No Consequence, No Accountability, No Solution For;  Exploits, Win Trading Abuse/Cheating, Abuse/Exploit of Skills/Mechanics, Spamming Broken; Skills, Mechanics, Still ignoring our concerns, Promoting Exploit and Abuse By Intentionally Keeping Them, Not Giving A Kitten About Our Experience, Not Giving A Kitten About PvP and WvW...

OH HELL NO!!!!!

Should nto the last line have been enough?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just a reminder that if anyone wants to get the pre-order bonuses but wants to buy as close to the release date as possible this Monday is your last chance.

Pre-orders should be available right up until the expansion goes live (which will probably be about 9-10am PDT on Tuesday, around the time updates normally go live) but the exact time isn't guaranteed and leaving it to the last minute leaves no allowance for unforeseen problems like your internet connection going down. (If I was doing this I'd plan to buy it on Sunday, so I've got Monday if anything goes wrong.)

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

I plan to wait for a sale (black Friday maybe?), as most of the features don't appeal to me.

I regret buying EoD at least at launch, as much as my Modern warfare 2 purchase on Steam last year, if you've followed the latters post launch support, you will know what I mean. Activision is still trying to money grab again this year.

This year has so many games coming out in the next few months, like Starfield, Cyberpunk: phantom liberty, Armored Core 6, Mario RPG, while we've already had Tears of the kingdom and Baldurs gate 3 this year.

Nice instant confused 'bot' response, from someone here btw.

Edited by CrimsonOneThree.5682
  • Like 5
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Danikat.8537 said:

Just a reminder that if anyone wants to get the pre-order bonuses but wants to buy as close to the release date as possible this Monday is your last chance.

Pre-orders should be available right up until the expansion goes live (which will probably be about 9-10am PDT on Tuesday, around the time updates normally go live) but the exact time isn't guaranteed and leaving it to the last minute leaves no allowance for unforeseen problems like your internet connection going down. (If I was doing this I'd plan to buy it on Sunday, so I've got Monday if anything goes wrong.)

Cant you just preorder and then 1 hour later cancel preorder.

Sine Anet said they cant  lock stuff again the title and skins should be locked to account right?

Edited by Linken.6345

• 2 weeks later...