Which specialization for Celestial gear?

So, I want to use the new lvl 80 booster, mainly for getting free whole set of celestial armor, trinkets and weapon sets. But I can't decide which profession to create. I already have all professions with my many characters, so it's not about which profession to play, because I already have all of them, it's about which profession would benefit the most from full celestial gear? I don't care if I have the duplicate of the same profession, I just want to play one built around celestial gear. 

Thanks for your opinions!

Ele is definitely the class that profits most universally from celestial gear as it makes all 4 attunements strong rather than focusing you on only 2 attunements as your main tools and that applies to all of its specializations.

Necro has some trait setups that basically make it gain a lot of crit rate based on conditions with Curses+Soul Reaping so it's okay there too but doesn't quite feel as impactful as necro isn't as naturally squishy as ele and doesn't have nearly as many sources of self-boons and healing to make use of the concentration and healing power and you still don't hit particularly hard so it doesn't really feel like anything special compared to trailblazer, ritualist, grieving or viper or any mix of those but it's pretty okay.

• Like 1

Pretty much anything for open world, that's why they give it to you as lvl 80 gear now. The best imo are:

Ele (any)

Guard (any)

Rev (any) -- Renegade excells tho & can even be used in raids if spec'd correctly.

Note: SAVE YOUR LVL 80 CELE AQUABREATHER for that character. Regardless of what you end up doing, this is one of the best and only ways to get a decent stat'd lvl 80 one. 😄

Cheers & hope this helps!

• Like 1

I’ve had great success with a celestial scrapper combined with my hard hitting valkyrie holosmith. If I was wandering off on my own in pve, holosmith is good for a quick KO. Meanwhile, scrapper is a tank, provides the quickness boon, and can heal people well in group content like metas. I’ve even taken scrapper to higher tier fractials and had good success with it there too. Very happy with my builds on my engineer. 😁

• Like 1