Legendaries.

8 hours ago, TheNecrosanct.4028 said:

Then WvW and PvP should also have full sets of legendary trinkets.  

I got my first legendary armor set from PVP, It was the most disgusting and kittenous experience I've ever had, before any legendary content they should rework pvp and stop being so lazy with balancing.

Edited by Peter.3901
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Peter.3901 said:

I got my first legendary armor set from PVP, It was the most disgusting and kittenous experience I've ever had, before any legendary content they should rework pvp and stop being so lazy with balancing.

Balancing has never been ANet's strong suit, for any game mode. In fact, it feels as if they are getting worse at it.

And the fact that you had a disgusting experience getting legendary armor from PvP doesn't mean that's the general consensus, or that it's seen as a major problem. It's not even clear what your problem with it is exactly, because you don't mention that at all, just the end conclusion.

ANet has a problem treating every game mode equally, and PvP gets by far the shortest end of the stick here. But if they ever decide to provide a full set of legendary trinkets available through PvE gameplay, they should afford the other game modes the same courtesy, regardless of the state of those game modes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1