The Greatest WvW Video Ever

Noodica.5428

Sometimes I get really bored and make really random videos at 2AM in the morning, this is what I made last night and I had a lot of fun with it. I hope you guys will enjoy and appreciate these memes I put together for you in attempt to make you laugh <3

If you enjoy the video please show your appreciation with a sub, like and a comment and i'll be sure to make more :D

@Junkpile.7439 said:And people wanna nerf condi. :disappointed:

Yah that transmogrifer from the charr carr needs to be complete removed....

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Assault_Rollerthis needs to be tied to siege and use supply for building, meanwhile make it bigger and slower, the skills 2 and 4 are idiot as well.

IMO ANet needs to remove tranfmogrifers from game or be something tied to pure pve only.

Funny ANet could monetize transmogriffers actually on TP being temp skins for built in siege xDLike scruffy skins for golems in wvw as well.

@Sasajoe.1509 said:@Cynz.9437 the thief of course ...

It really isn't though. Most of the people I am one shotting are other glassy builds such as deadeye and mesmers. The reason it looks OP is because a lot of people don't know how to counter it, and it really doesn't take much. Once you know how the basic counters for a pistol whip thief the no skill ones are easily distinguishable from the decent ones. Your opinion though.

@Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046 said:Wvw in 2017 indeed

never understood why a mechanic that ports you to your target instantly and stun/dazes them exists tbh.

Good video though, like the sound effects ;)

Thanks for the feedback :)Which mechanic are you talking about though? Steal?

@Noodica.5428 said:

It really isn't though. Most of the people I am one shotting are other glassy builds such as deadeye and mesmers. The reason it looks OP is because a lot of people don't know how to counter it, and it really doesn't take much. Once you know how the basic counters for a pistol whip thief the no skill ones are easily distinguishable from the decent ones. Your opinion though.

@Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046 said:Wvw in 2017 indeed

never understood why a mechanic that ports you to your target instantly and stun/dazes them exists tbh.

Good video though, like the sound effects ;)

Thanks for the feedback :)Which mechanic are you talking about though? Steal?

yeye whatever, keep assuring yourself thief requires skill .. pff as if

@Sasajoe.1509 said:yeye whatever, keep assuring yourself thief requires skill .. pff as if

Ahhh... guess the most fragile class in the whole game takes 'no skill' because its lack of hp is made up with big dps spikes, which can easily be avoided. Its called risk and reward buddy, you can one shot or be one shot. But you're entitled to your opinion and have fun spreading negativity to people who have nothing to do with what anet does with this game. :)

LOL. You got upset because something could move away from you and you couldn't just attack/stealth/reset or stun/spam skills. How's it feel?

Maybe the solution to thiefs is to give everyone stealth, fast movement whilst in stealth and everyone should have an opener like steal that stuns.

Then we could have stealth stun wars....but really, they should just scrap the class as a terrible idea badly implemented. Or make stealth stealthy, ie much impaired movement rate.

i think thief and bzerker should be the classes with hihest dps atm

But imo i dont mind much of the melee damage they are doing, but classes CRIT is the issue and the easy condi stack are the power creep issuesFor the damage (easy acess to damage sometimes with poor or no sacrifices on build) the solution is simplier, make crit limit at 100% anything else needs to be from boon and trait, food stuff.

@Baldrick.8967 said:Maybe the solution to thiefs is to give everyone stealth, fast movement whilst in stealth and everyone should have an opener like steal that stuns.Then we could have stealth stun wars....but really, they should just scrap the class as a terrible idea badly implemented. Or make stealth stealthy, ie much impaired movement rate.

Great analogy mate, maybe arena net should hire you.

/totallynotsarcasm

@Cynz.9437 said:

@Noodica.5428 said:Which mechanic are you talking about though? Steal?I have no idea tbh, don't play thief. :)The skills that ports you, and place you
perfectly behind
your target for a quick kill.

Wat?

dont you have that one ? also increases your damage by 4 times for next hit. its our f4 button, but not visible on the bar cause in stealth , dont want non thieves to see it in our videos!

@MUDse.7623 said:

@Cynz.9437 said:

@Noodica.5428 said:Which mechanic are you talking about though? Steal?I have no idea tbh, don't play thief. :)The skills that ports you, and place you
perfectly behind

Wat?

dont you have that one ? also increases your damage by 4 times for next hit. its our f4 button, but not visible on the bar cause in stealth , dont want non thieves to see it in our videos!

OMG, it is so sneaky, even as thief main i can't see it! D8

@Cynz.9437 said:

@MUDse.7623 said:

@Cynz.9437 said:

perfectly behind

Wat?

OMG, it is so sneaky, even as thief main i can't see it! D8

oh yes it is, i would tell you what f3 does but then all my thieves would get deleted and i would lose the ability to create a new one :*(

BTT: nice video, <3 charr car.

Archived