How Long usually do we get the mount skin, char slot and the 4000 gems of the ultimate edition?

Hi friends.

I bought the Ultimate edition Secrets of the Obscure.  So far it's been more than 5 hours and besides the Gems, I still have not received the character slot, shared slot, the mount skin, and the account still did not update to active for Secrets of the Obscure.  I've bought the standard and Deluxe versions on other accounts and they have all been updated to Active for Secrets of the Obscure.  Also when I bought these other versions, I get the email confirmation right away with the order number and the code  I've been contacting the support and it's been more than 5 hours, and I believe they are trying to solve the problem, but a resolution is not yet.  It is normal?  I know getting the gems there may be a delay.  But I have not received even a email order confirmation or any codes or order number.  Nor have the Secrets of the Obscure updated to active nor the others things that come with the expansion.  Even though it is confirmed my credit card company has approved the payment and the payment went through for.  

Update! Kudo and a huge thank you to Koko and he Guild wars 2 team! 🙂  I have received the code for the game, character slot and the shared slot and mount skin and the 4000 gems.

Edited by Hannah Su.4021
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1