I look forward to our 9 different pistol whip attacks

I think there will be a few melee ish or shot gun like skills.

I think (if we go with what anet is saying) the pistol will be more of an 1h ranged support or utility weapon as we lost scepter to fill that roll when they made scepter an full dps weapon. In an odd way pistol i think is going to be more for tempest with an pistol/war horn support build.

• Sad 1

isn't sword and pistol both mainhand? so a combo the two is not possible. for thief pistol whip is with pistol in the offhand.  wonder what skills we get and am mostly excited for weaver dual skills. a friend of mine thought about meme weapons per class and interestingly we were right with rifle mesmer and pistol ele.

On 7/8/2023 at 10:55 PM, pninak.1069 said:

isn't sword and pistol both mainhand? so a combo the two is not possible. for thief pistol whip is with pistol in the offhand.  wonder what skills we get and am mostly excited for weaver dual skills. a friend of mine thought about meme weapons per class and interestingly we were right with rifle mesmer and pistol ele.

Pistol whipping is when you smack someone with the butt/handle/other hard part of the gun.

Edited by Avatara.1042
  • Sad 1

And we all know Elementalist attacks with be like:

Flame melee

- 0 range, 100 damage, after 17 hits do 1 burn for 0.5 seconds

While Guardians will get:

Everything Shot

- 1200 range, piercing, instant, hits 5 targets doing 3 bleed and 2 burn; gives Aegis to 5 allies in 1200 range

- If you only hit a single target, generates 10 stacks of 5 second burn instead.

Edited by Avatara.1042
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1