Well NO Excuse Anet, you were there on Sunday, let's see what you do on Monday

XenesisII.1540

No real comment but look at that amazing pull at 1:14 and then that same DH being the northernmost green dot jetting away. 😉 Obvious pro there.

You managed to stay a lot longer than I did. I just kinda folded given the lag and positioning. Probably shouldn't have gotten the bright idea to flank to do fancy stuff since I isolated myself on the dock.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Haha 1

I have a new theory, now hear me out ok...... anet has obviously failed to balance classes properly, around boon spam, stability, boon strips, alacrity, quickness., low intensity, aoes, etc....

No matter what they do, groups just fall over to the dev groups.

So... here's the new plan, lag out all fights, so everyone is reduced to pressing 11111111111111!

BAM!

Everything solved! doesn't matter what class you are, you're all doing the same thing 1111111111!

BALANCED!

SHEER BRILLIANCE!

I saw anet(R..) running with a guild that's spamming necro pets to help with server lag, obviously they couldn't get more people on the map so the pets helped out a lot! oh and he died practically every fight too. 

🤭😏🍦

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

So... here's the new plan, lag out all fights, so everyone is reduced to pressing 11111111111111!

BAM!

Everything solved! doesn't matter what class you are, you're all doing the same thing 1111111111!

That's actually been very standard in 3 way smc fights. This also happens to be a very popular type of activity.  Usually once the servers take a kitten, nothing works besides the autoattack.

Also in general most weapons are indeed balanced around the autoattack. And some pve specs too; though somehow people manage to fail at it anyways.

I mean I know it's a meme but if you read general discussion enough some people would unironically want this.

3 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

I saw anet(R..) running with a guild that's spamming necro pets to help with server lag, obviously they couldn't get more people on the map so the pets helped out a lot! oh and he died practically every fight too. 

On SBI this may be an improvement, depending on the way the coin falls.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480

8 minutes ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

That's actually been very standard in 3 way smc fights. This also happens to be a very popular type of activity.  Usually once the servers take a kitten, nothing works besides the autoattack.

Also in general most weapons are indeed balanced around the autoattack. And some pve specs too; though somehow people manage to fail at it anyways.

I mean I know it's a meme but if you read general discussion enough some people would unironically want this.

On SBI this may be an improvement, depending on the way the coin falls.

Yeah 3 ways in smc, especially on reset night, expect that lag, but I actually hadn't had bad real lag in smc in some time. Not like the lag we getting now, man oh man, has to be something that's clogging up the skill queue, boon spam, pet spam, sparkle spam, system getting confused from old corruption skills doing strips instead lol, I dunno, every night lag in most big fights no matter where now.

Oh and devs have been on the last three nights, sbi on saturday since they claimed smc, fa had one yesterday playing a tempest maybe cmc lol, tonight db had roy I think on dragonhunter, and saw another one in rata sum before logging. Tier four the new Tier one! 🤭🍦

10 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

BAM!

Doesn't this just make harbinger the best class?

On 7/11/2023 at 3:07 AM, XenesisII.1540 said:

🤭😏🍦

If that dev was dying that bad with minions theres one thing i can think off:

Incomming massive boost to necromancers pets:

Double health pool

Double the damage

Small defiance bar for normal minions and bigger defiance bar for golem

Anet will change how minions work, now trainlines will change the behaviour of the minions to work like engie jade  golem:

trait line 1 - blood minions that increase vampiric and suck health

trait line 2 - Debbuffer curse minions, the ones that remove boons and later would be mass nerfed to carry boon spammers.

Trait line 2 - All perma boon spam minions, the ones that would be continuedly being buffed by Anet.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Sad 1