Tequaltl the Sunless - "power play" achievement didn't complete dispite all three batteries are up.

The achievement says "Defend the east, north, and west vigil batteries and kill tequatl during a single encounter". We just did that and the achievement did not go off, all three batteries remained up during the three events that pop that requires to defend them, and we took down Tequatl the Sunless down as well, but the achievement did not popped for me.

I also noticed that the boss also did not tail sweep not once during that encounter as well, possibly due to how much dps we are dishing out to him.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, darkedone.7625 said:

The achievement says "Defend the east, north, and west vigil batteries and kill tequatl during a single encounter". We just did that and the achievement did not go off, all three batteries remained up during the three events that pop that requires to defend them, and we took down Tequatl the Sunless down as well, but the achievement did not popped for me.

I also noticed that the boss also did not tail sweep not once during that encounter as well, possibly due to how much dps we are dishing out to him.

The achievment description means that YOU have to defend each side once during the fight, from your post I'm not sure , if you did this, or if you meant, that it's for all players together?

6 minutes ago, Schimmi.6872 said:

The achievment description means that YOU have to defend each side once during the fight, from your post I'm not sure , if you did this, or if you meant, that it's for all players together?

The Description is vague on that, it's HAS to be all the players together, not just yourself (I mean it's a world boss). I've been defending the eastern battery with a bunch of others, I've look at the health bar on all batteries and they didn't even dip near half way. So this achievement should of been completed even if I didn't have to go to the other batteries as other players got that done.

Do I have to specifically be in a party to get this achievement?

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, darkedone.7625 said:

The Description is vague on that, it's HAS to be all the players together, not just yourself (I mean it's a world boss). I've been defending the eastern battery with a bunch of others, I've look at the health bar on all batteries and they didn't even dip near half way. So this achievement should of been completed even if I didn't have to go to the other batteries as other players got that done.

Do I have to specifically be in a party to get this achievement?

No its you who have to go to lets say east at first defend phase then west at second and you can do middle and north at last one just have to tag afew mobs on each.

Just now, Linken.6345 said:

No its you who have to go to lets say east at first defend phase then west at second and you can do middle and north at last one just have to tag afew mobs on each.

I see, I do that next time as I though it was more of a team effort then it is a player effort.

• Sad 1