Just stun better.

Waffles.5632

@Waffles.5632 If we are going full meme kitten builds here are some old good ones (meaning total garbage for winning a game but 1 person will not be having any fun for the full duration of the game).

Terror mancer, you get all the fears with enough random conditions to fill the bar but not actually doing damage while applying the fear first so not only people are cced but when they break cc they do kitten all since slow weakness chill and what not.

The warrior of peace, you get all the ccs drop the damage even might take Rabid amulet for the perfect 0 damage main, but the trick is that in this way the person can feel the impact of ccs for the whole duration of the game.

Trapper druid with rune of the mesmer, you take all the daze you can get a hold of and traps, since unblockable cc and pretty nice condi cleanse heal on the heal trap, its little bit less degen after the removal of ancient roots trait but not everything can be a degen winner.

DH with Hammer and Bow, basically getting all the undodgeble ground barrier ccs, can switch to staff or mace/shield for Heal CC build which changes from cc cc cc to cc block cc to make the game sloggier.

The idea here is not to kill the Ele but to make the game a kittening slog so they can feel the whole impact of their traffic jam build, full 15 minutes of no one doing damage and allot of people not being able to move.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Vancho.8750 said:

@Waffles.5632 If we are going full meme kitten builds here are some old good ones (meaning total garbage for winning a game but 1 person will not be having any fun for the full duration of the game).

Terror mancer, you get all the fears with enough random conditions to fill the bar but not actually doing damage while applying the fear first so not only people are cced but when they break cc they do kitten all since slow weakness chill and what not.

The warrior of peace, you get all the ccs drop the damage even might take Rabid amulet for the perfect 0 damage main, but the trick is that in this way the person can feel the impact of ccs for the whole duration of the game.

Trapper druid with rune of the mesmer, you take all the daze you can get a hold of and traps, since unblockable cc and pretty nice condi cleanse heal on the heal trap, its little bit less degen after the removal of ancient roots trait but not everything can be a degen winner.

DH with Hammer and Bow, basically getting all the undodgeble ground barrier ccs, can switch to staff or mace/shield for Heal CC build which changes from cc cc cc to cc block cc to make the game sloggier.

The idea here is not to kill the Ele but to make the game a kittening slog so they can feel the whole impact of their traffic jam build, full 15 minutes of no one doing damage and allot of people not being able to move.

For Guardian I personally like the approach of going Firebrand with Sanctuary, Axe/Shield, and Staff. Take Glacial Heart and go heal mantra with Grenth Runes. Just be as annoying as possible. 😉

1 minute ago, Vinny.7260 said:

For Guardian I personally like the approach of going Firebrand with Sanctuary, Axe/Shield, and Staff. Take Glacial Heart and go heal mantra with Grenth Runes. Just be as annoying as possible. 😉

That sounds good do you take the ress trait too? I mentioned DH cause you get extra barrier cc on dragon maw and you can go invisible with trapper runes so you cc heal block and can disappear to be extra annoying.

On 7/11/2023 at 1:29 PM, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Hey yall, honest opinion in between all the memes.

If you all wanna make this a thing, where we get PvP montages based on forum memes, for what little it's worth I am all for that. 

This was fun even though Cata is flat out oppressive. I just stuck to unranked and played with friends, so I might do more.