how to get the aurene legendary skins?

27 minutes ago, trunks.5249 said:

i had no idea aurens legendary had skins of other elder dragon. can anyone tell me how to get them? by the way i paid for mine do i have had to craft it in order to get the skins?

No you dont need to craft them yourself, but there is a colletion for each so for all weapons you need to do it 16 times for each dragon.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Legendary_Facets_of_Aurene

Speak with Leivas after binding an Aurene-based legendary weapon to your legendary armory.

Kinda strange you should have got an ingame mail with this information when you bound your aurene legendary mate.

Leivas

A discovery surrounding the Aurene-based weapons!

Dear Commander,

I have discovered an astounding property surrounding the Aurene-based weapons you carry. Similar to Aurene, they can absorb Elder Dragon magic, but the difference is that they change their form. Come speak with me at Aurene's Enclave in Seitung Province or at the Exchange in Arborstone, and we can get started on exploring what they can do. You'll need a flawless Elder Dragon scale to start, and I have a few I can part with in exchange for some resources.

Sincerely,

Leivas

Edited by Linken.6345
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

No you dont need to craft them yourself, but there is a colletion for each so for all weapons you need to do it 16 times for each dragon.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/The_Legendary_Facets_of_Aurene

Speak with Leivas after binding an Aurene-based legendary weapon to your legendary armory.

Kinda strange you should have got an ingame mail with this information when you bound your aurene legendary mate.

Leivas

A discovery surrounding the Aurene-based weapons!

Dear Commander,

I have discovered an astounding property surrounding the Aurene-based weapons you carry. Similar to Aurene, they can absorb Elder Dragon magic, but the difference is that they change their form. Come speak with me at Aurene's Enclave in Seitung Province or at the Exchange in Arborstone, and we can get started on exploring what they can do. You'll need a flawless Elder Dragon scale to start, and I have a few I can part with in exchange for some resources.

Sincerely,

Leivas

thank you and you are right. i am such a moron this coming from a guy that was just talking about someone that didnt check his mail at level 10 to start the story so he spent 52 levels making up a story in his head. thank you again

Edited by trunks.5249
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1