World Bosses

1 hour ago, circuitnerd.5863 said:

I noticed Shatterer now always has a defiance bar that can be broken rather than at a specific interval for a short time. I also noticed that World Boss rewards are now once per character per day instead of per account. When were these changes made? 

I went back to 2014 in Wiki history, and World Boss Chests spawned once per character per day, so probably since inception.  The Bonus Chest is once per day per account, though.

Might be a bug with the defiance bar, dunno.  🤷‍♂️

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Randulf.7614 said:

The boss chest is char per day. The bonus chest is account per day

The defiance bar is a bit odd. It wasn’t doing that when I last went maybe a month ago so as said above, sounds like a bug

I'm getting the bonus chest on all my characters. I did all the world bosses on my warrior and then later on my guardian and got it. Maybe it's a bug too?

10 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

I went back to 2014 in Wiki history, and World Boss Chests spawned once per character per day, so probably since inception.  The Bonus Chest is once per day per account, though.

Might be a bug with the defiance bar, dunno.  🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I'm getting both the world chest and bonus chest per character per day. The wiki hasn't updated this unless it's a bug. 

• Confused 1