About WvW (part 2)

So the day before my day off I finally decided to change worlds.

Not something I was really happy to do, because I've been with Aurora Glade since the beginning. 

I migrated to Whiteside Ridge, but because it was around 1 am ish, I walked in the exact same problem AG faces... being outnumbered most of the time, and the whole eternal battlegrounds map being red and taken over by Fissure Of Woe.

I immediately started regretting making that move.

On my day off, the thing improved a little, we had a decent commander and team; and we managed to siege Stonemist castle, and had a few decent battles out in the open.

Perhaps migrating to WSR wasn't such a bad idea after all, because AG is stone cold dead.

Still, here are a few requests to Arena Net:

1. Mobile Siege Weapons.

Please, for the love of the 6, add Siege Turtles and siege devourers to WvW.

Also, the Charr tanks... which leads me to...

2. Add in keeps the ability to build weapons factory using supplies, which then give you the ability to build Charr tanks and golems.

(Remove golems from blue prints and make them part of the weapons factory)

3. Every tower should have a purpose, rather than being all the same; and have different upgrades. They should also look visually like the building they're suppose to be.

Tower A: Develops Watchtowers for all towers and keep. Holds Rangers inside. 

Add a visual satellite dish and antenna.

Tower B: Develop defences for all towers and keep. Also for armour yaks and siege rurtles.

Tower C : Develop advanced weaponry, such as more powerful charr tanks and Siege weapons.

Tower D Develops Super Weapons.

4. Recapture... if you lose all your buildings, both npc commanders will automatically move out without the need for 5 players to be present if you have the following new ability: Leader/commander/etc.

This could be another wvw special ability we can apply points to, but you must have a commander tag in order for it to work.

I have a ton other ideas to make WvW more enjoyable and not have to rely only on numbers to actually get some content.

As I said, WSR isn't that much better than AG. After midnight, there was already no one around, and FOW had no trouble taking over ebg with just 10 players.

Personal note:

I wish I would have stayed in AG.

Now I have to wait 7 days and pay 1k gems if I wanna move back!?

Anyways.

Hope ANet considers these ideas.

I have a lot more if you want.

You all have a good one 👍

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

I wish I would have stayed in AG.

but why didn't you stay. As if your neighbor's grass were different from yours. It will still be grass and it will still be green and if there is too much sun you will have to give it the same water to make it feel good. Changing servers will not change anything, you want content when you go online, start with yourself, put the tag and have fun as you can. Don't have the numbers to win the week? And who cares. Anet first did not lift a finger to give equal opportunities to his players .

or give us a more credible and therefore more engaging competition ( see 3 servers without a connection in the EU ) then? What is the purpose of having changed servers? If not that of having completely lost your identity in addition to what little is left of that great project that foresaw world vs world?

if you feel AG as your home, if when you are in AG you feel among your people, spend your 1000g immediately. especially if AG is going through a more complicated period than usual. You will also need your content for sure. Good luck and have fun.✌️

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mabi black.1824 said:

but why didn't you stay. As if your neighbor's grass were different from yours. It will still be grass and it will still be green and if there is too much sun you will have to give it the same water to make it feel good. Changing servers will not change anything, you want content when you go online, start with yourself, put the tag and have fun as you can. Don't have the numbers to win the week? And who cares. Anet first did not lift a finger to give equal opportunities to his players .

or give us a more credible and therefore more engaging competition ( see 3 servers without a connection in the EU ) then? What is the purpose of having changed servers? If not that of having completely lost your identity in addition to what little is left of that great project that foresaw world vs world?

if you feel AG as your home, if when you are in AG you feel among your people, spend your 1000g immediately. especially if AG is going through a more complicated period than usual. You will also need your content for sure. Good luck and have fun.✌️

I know friend.

AG Is my home, and I will move back as soon as I can.

I feel so bad and guilty for doing this move.

I just had to try it out, I suppose.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

You moved from a 2-link world in the second most balanced matchup to a single world that is loosing in the second most unbalanced matchup.

What did you expect would happen? 🤷‍♂️

Stupid, I know.

But it was a combination of desperation and curiosity. 

I'm going back home as soon as I can.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, SoulGuardian.6203 said:

Stupid, I know.

But it was a combination of desperation and curiosity. 

I'm going back home as soon as I can.

Keep in mind its relink this month. You could just stay and see where you end up. I mean it would be ironic if its AG + WSR lol.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Like 1