suggestion : provide account names for forum reactions when hovering above them

51 minutes ago, IAmNotMatthew.1058 said:

Flexing with 109 IQ while misunderstanding what the other wrote and attacking them. Congrats.

Well, once me and my friend did one of this internet iq tests for fun. I mean the ones with 5 question + paid SMS. We got whole 130. You can imagine how trust worthy this test was tho. With the way this guy write I can imegine this might be the same case with His 109.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Biziut.3594 said:

Well, once me and my friend did one of this internet iq tests for fun. I mean the ones with 5 question + paid SMS. We got whole 130. You can imagine how trust worthy this test was tho. With the way this guy write I can imegine this might be the same case with His 109.

Hey !

I payed 100 euros !

Its legit!

(i dont understand ,how people tell me to avoid the forums or don't post anything contriversial (liek the OW legendary) , and i am the one attacking them 😛

Maybe jussssttttt maybe , people are weaponizing th forums to pass things they like , but with a missly mid IQ" , i cannot understand the "higher tactics".

That why i asked you to tell me which threads/post to avoid and which to support)

Edited by Killthehealersffs.8940
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 2

37 minutes ago, Killthehealersffs.8940 said:

Hey !

I payed 100 euros !

Its legit!

(i dont understand ,how people tell me to avoid the forums or don't post anything contriversial (liek the OW legendary) , and i am the one attacking them 😛

Maybe jussssttttt maybe , people are weaponizing th forums to pass things they like , but with a missly mid IQ" , i cannot understand the "higher tactics".

That why i asked you to tell me which threads/post to avoid and which to support)

Avoid all of them to be on the safe side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I would love to know who has been following me around giving me the confused emoji, but the consequence of knowing is not worth knowing, because you know what I will do, I ma going to go to that person's page and confused emoji all of their posts as revenge. The results of this is simply not worth the trouble to have it, and the consequence will give the moderator even more works.

S T R O N G L Y  &  S T E R N L Y
A G A I N S T  I T. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2