Eternal Pyre [EP] - Looking for active players! [NA]

Amy.6427

About Us:
We are a Casual Guild, we provide a schedule to help member do things together in the evening as most of us work and have lives. 
We provide polls that are done within discord to optimise our guild and figure out what suits best for our members.
We have ton of open opportunities for members to become Admins and Leads, as we are always looking for dedicated members to become these roles in our discord/in-game.

Guild: Eternal Pyre 

Guild Hall Level: 69

Main Server: Storm Bluff Isle (Not Mandatory, unless you want to WvW)

Guild Master: Raums.7052

Co-Guild Master: Amy.6427

Officers: Darkoverlord.5804 & MageBlade.7314

Eternal Pyre - EVENT CALENDER [ All is posted in Discord, to help coordinate activities with other guild members ]

• Fractals : Daily - 1 hour AFTER Rest
  • Strikes : Daily - 3 hours and 30mins AFTER Rest.
  • Raids : Wednesday & Sunday - 1 hour AFTER Rest
  • World Boss Run : Most Wednesdays - 6 hours BEFORE Rest
  • Guild Missions : Tuesday - At Rest
  • World Vs World : No set schedule, as we are trying to gather more members on the same server, we do run them, just in smaller groups.
  • Lottery : Once a month, drawn on the first day of every month - More details are applied within discord. 

Requirements
Discord https://discord.gg/Av2qpbvn4M : Preferred - We prefer members to be in discord as we do give-aways and have a lottery that is done once a month.
As well we have an Event Calender that is made monthly with what we do in the guild as one. 
Age: 18+ for Discord / 15+ In game, (majority of the guild is 20+)

This guild has resurfaced and continues to grow, giving members the opportunity to earn different ranks within the guild. We have orginized Daily Strikes, and Fractals. We do World Boss Train runs and in the near future we are hoping to get into more PvP. We have seasoned players and new players and we hope to keep building the guild up and have the members interact more. Our main goal is to grow and have fun. 

Rules:
1. No Drama
2. Don't be toxic 
3. Have fun
4. 1 Month Inactive - Will be removed from guild, welcome back anytime.

Edited by Amy.6427
added more
  • Like 2

• Amy.6427 changed the title to Eternal Pyre [EP] - Looking for active players! [NA]

Just want to put special emphasis on the fact that we are an uber chill, ultra stress free guild.  We do not care if you have zero experience in T4 or under Fractals.  Don't have Legendary gears? Don't care.  Haven't played WvW or PvP?  Without question, we could not care less.  

Up until 2 weeks ago, I was strictly a solo player.  The only group experience I had was stumbling into a random boss event. My gameplay since joining EP has seen my experience been supercharged.  Upon joining Eternal Pyre, the following things have happened:

-bowled a 300 game

-taken 12 strokes off my golf handicap

-my hair has started to grow back

-wife has taken interest in me again (her boyfriend is super jealous)

These things could all be yours, and more!  Come give us a visit.  It's fire.  

• Thanks 1

A farmer and a necromancer sit in a bar and lament their suffering

Famer: raising a family is hard.

Necromancer: not if they're buried close enough to each other. With planning and skill, a single spell is all it takes

Farmer: what?

Necromancer: what?

Necro jokes, and more! Only at Eternal Pyre. 

Eternal Pyre is one of the friendliest communities I've come across throughout my time playing gw1-gw2. We do a fantastic job of maintaining an atmosphere where everyone can laugh and have fun while working together to progress with friends, without the fear of encountering toxicity. Everyone is particularly kind towards new players, running all inclusive world bosses, Fractals, Strikes, Guild missions, Raids on a weekly basis. Being a casual guild you don't have to worry about running specific builds or optimal gear in order to take part, Just show up to one of the events that are so conveniently scheduled within the discord by our lovely co leader. I have been immensely enjoying my time with the guild, and welcome anyone who thinks we may be a good fit for you!

• Thanks 1

Bunch of lovely people in here who are always more than willing to help out with anything ranging from just questions to help with running metas, achievements, fractals, you name it! There's also daily fractals and strikes going on, as well as more events being added all the time, if you're looking for a friendly, helpful, and active guild I'd highly recommend giving EP a try!

• Thanks 1

Hey there, I'm a returning player looking for a new guild to hang out with while I get back into the game, always looking to make new friends too! I've been playing since GW1 days and played every expansion at least a bit, also a WoW veteran. PvE is more my style but I do love PvP occasionally

4 hours ago, Sinzai.5140 said:

Hey there, I'm a returning player looking for a new guild to hang out with while I get back into the game, always looking to make new friends too! I've been playing since GW1 days and played every expansion at least a bit, also a WoW veteran. PvE is more my style but I do love PvP occasionally

Hey! If you are interested I can give you an invite. 

• 2 weeks later...