Nerf ELE since I cannot squash it like a bug.

Fought an ele in WVW, I tried to one shot it but he reflected my projectile. What the point of removing the earth anti crit trait if you leave the ability to reflect. A balanced ele should never be able to kill me and should die in 1 shot vs me all the time. Ele need to be nerfed. Also, telling me to use anti block skill to go through the reflect is not a good option because I dont want to use that skill in my skill bar.

• Like 3
  • Confused 6

1 minute ago, Dopamine.6324 said:

agree, should nerf dodges to half not even 1.. so instead of rolling back of feet lands head to ground and take 50% hp as dmg

50% hp dammage would make those ele cry to much, i think a 2 sec stun after the dodge because you land on your head should be fine.

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, XECOR.2814 said:

I believe this thread is from an alternate reality because no one in their right mind can defend the exceptional state of ele or rather cata builds atm.

People get upset because they mistake their little rotation for skill while sitting in bronze division in league of legends. 

If you main thief, ele, mesmer or ranger in WvW with a roaming build thinking you're good... lmao. The entire concept of roamers is a nice way of saying griefer. The amount of utility and lack of counterplay is crazy. You win? They run away. They land their dinky little combo and kill you is the only alternative. It's bad game design for a bunch of people who flunked out of all competitive games and want to feel good about themselves. But deep down they know that they're not good at pvp and their results in every competitive game in the video game space proves it.

Edited by Leger.3724
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Leger.3724 said:

People get upset because they mistake their little rotation for skill while sitting in bronze division in league of legends. 

If you main thief, ele, mesmer or ranger in WvW with a roaming build thinking you're good... lmao. The entire concept of roamers is a nice way of saying griefer. The amount of utility and lack of counterplay is crazy. You win? They run away. They land their dinky little combo and kill you is the only alternative. It's bad game design for a bunch of people who flunked out of all competitive games and want to feel good about themselves. But deep down they know that they're not good at pvp and their results in every competitive game in the video game space proves it.

Well LoL you do PvE until you are stronger than enemies and finally have kittens to fight. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Junkpile.7439 said:

Well LoL you do PvE until you are stronger than enemies and finally have kittens to fight. 🤦‍♂️

Just pointing out the fact that roamers aren't people looking for a fight, they're looking for a win because they have so many Ls everywhere else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Leger.3724 said:

Just pointing out the fact that roamers aren't people looking for a fight, they're looking for a win because they have so many Ls everywhere else.

indeed yet i am confused by your mentioning of different classes, failing to use the right tool for the task is worse.

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, Leger.3724 said:

(...)

If you main thief, ele, mesmer or ranger in WvW (...)

Yeah, or those harbingers or them porting guards or grenade engineers and don't forget about condi revenants...

... everyone is a noob except true warriors!

• Confused 1