Looking for the zhaitaffy gobbler

Hephaistos.3061

Hello everybody,

Like i  have seen  that there are more players are looking  for  this ,  on the Trading post. But A-net put only christmas items in
So that  would  tel me that there is   still  a change that A net would putt the  Gobbler  in  the  store.
would  anybody let me know  when its in  the  store,  i  would  a preciat that very much. you  can  pm me about it
I  am  asking  this  bicos i  can not see   every day or time when its  be sold.
thank  you  very much

1 hour ago, Hephaistos.3061 said:

Hello everybody,

Like i  have seen  that there are more players are looking  for  this ,  on the Trading post. But A-net put only christmas items in
So that  would  tel me that there is   still  a change that A net would putt the  Gobbler  in  the  store.
would  anybody let me know  when its in  the  store,  i  would  a preciat that very much. you  can  pm me about it
I  am  asking  this  bicos i  can not see   every day or time when its  be sold.
thank  you  very much

Here you go:  https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/90-news-gemstore-items-newreturnedsales/?do=getNewComment

3 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

That is someone seeing if it's on the Gem Store.  You can take charge of obtaining information about a particular item all by yourself.

Good luck.

is  this  information just recent or olso  watcht in  front for  wats coming in  .

59 minutes ago, BatelGeuce.3591 said:

It's only available during an annual festival that ended like 2 weeks ago. Better luck in 2024.

It was not avaliable this time during that festival tho so yea  some years when festiavals are up you can buy candycorn gobbler at hallowen and zhaitaffy at dragon bash

4 hours ago, Hephaistos.3061 said:

But why  didt A net put some christmas items in the  time when  dragon bash  was on ?
that  gives me  sume motivasion  that it still   can  come

Summer Wintersday was a thing in the guild wars universe. It prob ties in with that. They’ve often sold Wintersday items off season. The issue is, the gobbler is a dragon bash festival item and isn’t even being sold at dragon bash anymore let alone off season and hasn’t been since its one appearance in 2021.

So I guess technically there is a chance, but dozens of requests have met with silence from Anet and its removal from two festival suggest it might be something they no longer want to sell

From what I recall the zhaitaffy gobbler is the worst gobbler.  Something about zhaitaffy having a higher cost on the trading post compared to candycorn.

On the other hand the candy corn gobbler gives a random effect when used, so getting several stacks of a specific boon is a pain.

• Confused 1