We need more green prophet shards weekly.

Cap of 160 per week is just ridicilous. If you're doing it for mystic clovers which cost 150 total (5 clover weekly limit), you're left with 10 shards for your weekly antique summoning stone and that's it. You're spent.

Meanwhile if I do two daily fractal runs with CMs (and not all of them at that), I already have all I need to buy my weekly 10 clovers from respective fractal merchant.
And whatever I earn in the remaining days is mine to keep and spend..

Edited by ZeftheWicked.3076
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

• ZeftheWicked.3076 changed the title to We need more green prophet shards weekly.
  • 8 months later...

If you need mystic clovers chances are you also need lots of t6's. Just farm Drizzlewood for those and keep your shards for coins or you'll be capped hard or out of lots of gold for them.

8 minutes ago, maxwelgm.4315 said:

This post is from when Green shards were available from EoD strikes right? Now that both EoD and IBS awards blue shards this is a non-issue isn't it?

First off: good catch, this is indeed from when EoD strikes rewarded green shards.

The issue has only gotten worse unfortunately. While EoD had eventually 5 strikes which rewarded green shards, allowing a player to cap if doing weekly strikes.

The 2 strikes with SotO and for the foreseeable future per mini expansion means even less access to green shards unless running the same 2 strikes daily.

I get that Arenanet want to lock certain rewards behind the newest content (like Mystic Clovers) but the lack of diversity in this content will be an issue.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, maxwelgm.4315 said:

This post is from when Green shards were available from EoD strikes right? Now that both EoD and IBS awards blue shards this is a non-issue isn't it?

i guess if by "non-issue" you mean it made all the end of dragons rewards trivial by them being easily farmable from the ibs ez 3 instead, then yes. it was just kind of a bad decision all around on the developer's part, i think.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

First off: good catch, this is indeed from when EoD strikes rewarded green shards.

The issue has only gotten worse unfortunately. While EoD had eventually 5 strikes which rewarded green shards, allowing a player to cap if doing weekly strikes.

The 2 strikes with SotO and for the foreseeable future per mini expansion means even less access to green shards unless running the same 2 strikes daily.

I get that Arenanet want to lock certain rewards behind the newest content (like Mystic Clovers) but the lack of diversity in this content will be an issue.

Thanks for clarifying! Thanks also to SoftFootpaws, this is what I meant actually, that IBS could also be fueled into obtaining EoD rewards.

As Cyninja pointed out, I however did not realize that green shards are still the ones required to actually purchase the weekly coins and clovers. This is indeed way worse than even during EoD now that we only have 2 strikes. In fact I've been doing the weekly Dagda CM for a while and am nowhere close to buying all of the rewards from the tab, even if I ignore ever getting clovers. The change really makes little sense to me now.

1 hour ago, maxwelgm.4315 said:

Thanks for clarifying! Thanks also to SoftFootpaws, this is what I meant actually, that IBS could also be fueled into obtaining EoD rewards.

As Cyninja pointed out, I however did not realize that green shards are still the ones required to actually purchase the weekly coins and clovers. This is indeed way worse than even during EoD now that we only have 2 strikes. In fact I've been doing the weekly Dagda CM for a while and am nowhere close to buying all of the rewards from the tab, even if I ignore ever getting clovers. The change really makes little sense to me now.

i think it was even more rediculous that they removed red crystals altogether, when those would've been perfect for secrets of the obscure. i feel like they could've simply doubled the price of mystic coins and clovers for green shards, and quadrupled them for blue shards, and that would've worked better.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 1