Can i upgrade my Standard Secrets of the Obscure purchase for a Ultimate one with the 4k gems?

Hello!

I bought the Standard SotO version of the preorder but now i want to upgrade that purchase for the Ultimate one for the 4k gems and identity kit.

Is it possible for me to buy it without having to pay the full $75 since i already payed $30 for the standard version?

Edited by Guizhel.2981

24 minutes ago, Guizhel.2981 said:

Hello!

I bought the Standard SotO version of the preorder but now i want to upgrade that purchase for the Ultimate one for the 4k gems and identity kit.

Is it possible for me to buy it without having to pay the full $75 since i already payed $30 for the standard version?

I know that there is a in-game upgrade that cost gems to get some of the cosmetics but,what i want is the actual gems with the identity change so i can buy more character slots and change my main looks.

That's pretty much it, i hope there is a way to do this cuz i can't afford that much right now ^^

No you have to refund the standard and then buy the ultimate.

If you buy on buy.guildwars2.com you can buy: 
24,99 - standard edition
49,99 - deluxe (standard + deluxe extras)
74,99 - ultimate (standard + deluxe extras + 4000 gems.

If you allready bought the standard edition you can also get the same as ultimate (and more) by buying 8000 gems for 100 dollar\euros

With those gems you can buy the upgrade to ultimate and still have 5600 gems on you account
(so 0,0125 euro/usd for 1 gem)

In that case you paid:
24,99 for the standard game
2400x0.0125 = 30 usd for the deluxe edition (price is 5 euro/usd higher then when you bought it directly)
4000x0.0125 = 50 usd for the extra gems in the ultimate edition (price is still 5 euro/usd higher then when you bought it directly)
and finally = 20 dollar for the additional gems you bought as you have to buy 8000 asnd can't buy 6400

Off course this is more expensive and might be less interesting to you, but als understand that's how discount packages work. A good advice is to think about them befor erushing to buy them.

Last off all you could contact support or reseller about reverting your earlier purchase and then buying ultimate 

• Confused 2