Hotbar tooltips

14 minutes ago, Shaogin.2679 said:

I think people are going to be lost on your issue because most don't click their skills, they key bind them.

Yeah I can't.. I tried playin like that but it does not work well 😔 I have small hands and it's a stretch to reach the numbers.. an forget about the F keys 😆 I started playing this about 8 months ago and its the first mmo I have played where you can't turn them off so I was a little surprised by that. 

The buttons are clickable so they know people use them and not everyone keybinds.. it would just be nice that when you did there weren't these constant giant boxes covering the rest of your abilities. And I am not asking for something that is going to affect anyone's game play so I don't understand why people have to be negative about it.. 😐

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Pan.5673 said:

Yeah I can't.. I tried playin like that but it does not work well 😔 I have small hands and it's a stretch to reach the numbers.. an forget about the F keys 😆 I started playing this about 8 months ago and its the first mmo I have played where you can't turn them off so I was a little surprised by that. 

The buttons are clickable so they know people use them and not everyone keybinds.. it would just be nice that when you did there weren't these constant giant boxes covering the rest of your abilities. And I am not asking for something that is going to affect anyone's game play so I don't understand why people have to be negative about it.. 😐

Bind them to z,x,c,q,e,r or use a modifiers like shift, ctrl or alt then you can even use w,s,a,d.

You dont have to use the numbers, your small hands are not a limit that need to be there.

You could also use side mouse buttons as an example.

Edited by Linken.6345

I have some of those keys bound already.. like i said before i have tried this already many times over the years. I know you are trying to be helpful but I already know I can try putting the bind's in different areas.. i have tried it 🙂both of the side buttons on my mouse are already bound as well.. I had to switch back from a 12 button mouse because I could barely hold onto it 😆 Thank you though 😃

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't have this problem, but I don't see why people are against a simply option to toggle them off/on.

On the other hand, I really would like a rework of the boons and conditions displayed above the hotbar. Especially when you play a new content, a new fractal/instance (even worse if you are in group and receive a dozen of boons constantly), it's impossible to hover the mouse over an icon to read what it does, as it continuously changes position. If it's too difficult to change the layout, make it so that new boons/conditions are displayed at the end, after the previous ones: it would look less "nice", graphically, but it would be easier to read. Or/and make 2 lines, one for boons and one for conditions, as nowadays the list is super long anyway.

Edited by Urud.4925
  • Sad 1