New guildhall decorations - Griffon Rental!

Canthan themed decorations. I know a lot of people who were waiting for those. Like every year Festival of the Four Winds is one of the festivals i'm looking forward to, because it adds the best decorations for scribes. Now, those canthan themed decorations should have been here a long time ago, but we got 4 new ones today: 

- Seitung Bridge

(10 steel ingots, 20 hard wood planks, 1 master's finishing kit, 20 zeph lanterns)

- Canthan Garden Wall

(20 hard wood planks, 5 darksteel chisel, 1 Journeyman's finishing kit, 10 zeph lanterns)

- Canthan Stair Bridge

(10 darksteel ingots, 20 seasoned wood planks, 1 master's finishing kit, 25 zeph lanterns)

- Griffon Rental post

(1 Grandmaster's finishing kit, 100 ancient wood planks, 100 orichalcum ingots, 100 zephyr lanterns)

Images are already on the wiki, except for the rental post.

Thanks Devs!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Cronospere.8143 said:

Canthan themed decorations. I know a lot of people who were waiting for those. Like every year Festival of the Four Winds is one of the festivals i'm looking forward to, because it adds the best decorations for scribes. Now, those canthan themed decorations should have been here a long time ago, but we got 4 new ones today: 

.... Images are already on the wiki, except for the rental post.

Thanks Devs!

No image because the Griffon Rental Post is glitched, you can't craft it. I have already reported it in the Bug section and don't expect any fix soon, will take probably six months to a year, if they even fix it at all 😕

PS The Seitung Bridge and Canthan Garden Wall are decently sized but the Canthan Stair Bridge is really small and short. For Asuras only...

Edited by Min Min.9368
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/19/2023 at 1:53 PM, Min Min.9368 said:

No image because the Griffon Rental Post is glitched, you can't craft it. I have already reported it in the Bug section and don't expect any fix soon, will take probably six months to a year, if they even fix it at all 😕

PS The Seitung Bridge and Canthan Garden Wall are decently sized but the Canthan Stair Bridge is really small and short. For Asuras only...

Seems that the griffon rental post is fixed now. 

I was saving up for it and will work om the others after that. Curious to see how small those stairs are then. 

Oh sweet. It's is much appreciated that they are giving more attention to Guild Hall stuff. Hope this would be the trend going forward. Thank you ANet.

The Bridge Stairs aren't that small, of course I was just exaggerating 😄 Look for me in game and I'll show ya? I have three in my GH.

Cheers!

• Confused 1

Okay. What we need now is a Skyscale Rental Post in the guild hall to complete the lineup 🙂

And even more importantly, how about a cabana changing tent in our hall for stripping down our gears and weapons so that we could dive into the water for a relaxing swim? 🙏

Edited by Min Min.9368
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...