Dev Celebration: Living World Season 4 Episode 1!!

Gaile Gray.6029

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey there,

We're going to have another get-together tomorrow -- Tuesday, November 28, 2017 -- when players and devs can gather to celebrate the release of the first episode of the new Living World Season! Join us on the Guild Wars 2 Subreddit at about 2:00 PM Pacific Time. We look forward to seeing you then!

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Hey there,

We're going to have another get-together tomorrow -- Tuesday, November 28, 2017 -- when players and devs can gather to celebrate the release of the first episode of the new Living World Season! Join us on the Guild Wars 2 Subreddit at about 2:00 PM Pacific Time. We look forward to seeing you then!Hey Gaile, can you kick someone in the office and ask that they start having the AMAs and stuff a few days AFTER the content drop? These discussions happen to soon after the go-live and we don't have time to play the content and ask questions and what we experienced.

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:

@Kumouta.4985 said:i haven't even finished pof yet D:

Niether have I. Even more embarrassingly, I haven't finished the last chapter of LS3 (got the first part done). It's just that my brother got the Switch version of Skyrim for my brithday... so... I'm a bit... distracted from Guild Wars 2 right now. XD

Pretty much had the same issues with LS3, except the game was Minecraft. xDThen realized that "oh snap PoF will soon be out" and binged the last four episodes in one weekend.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Hey there,

We're going to have another get-together tomorrow -- Tuesday, November 28, 2017 -- when players and devs can gather to celebrate the release of the first episode of the new Living World Season! Join us on the Guild Wars 2 Subreddit at about 2:00 PM Pacific Time. We look forward to seeing you then!

rytlock gonna die and you will have to calm down the riot? XD

Archived