question regarding legendary elder dragon skins

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aurene's_Facet_of_Plant

From what I read here, the fourth item doesn't include a specific mastery requirement from Heart of Thorns, unless you need the first Exalted mastery to be able to go into Tarir (which happens as a result of HoT story). If you've not done HoT story, it may be worth thinking about doing so that something else doesn't prevent you from working on the Mordremoth variant you want.

The specific mastery could be Exalted Markings, which is required to progress to the City of Hope chapter of HoT story.

Edited by DebraKadabra.5278
Clarification of potential HoT requirements
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DebraKadabra.5278 said:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aurene's_Facet_of_Plant

From what I read here, the fourth item doesn't include a specific mastery requirement from Heart of Thorns, unless you need the first Exalted mastery to be able to go into Tarir (which happens as a result of HoT story). If you've not done HoT story, it may be worth thinking about doing so that something else doesn't prevent you from working on the Mordremoth variant you want.

The specific mastery could be Exalted Markings, which is required to progress to the City of Hope chapter of HoT story.

i am so sorry i didn't mean the 4rth piece i am talking about what is required to buy it besides the 4 pieces. if you click on the part right next to the skin its self. however you still might be right. by the way i am stuck on that part of the story. i have played heart of thorns years ago and beat it but have no clue what i did to get past that part. just says top right earn masteries to progress story. right now i am just going to earn the 75 gold i need to get the 4rth piece then Feger out how to get past that part

• Like 2