introduce the legendary aquatic breather, the solution to 7th rune compensation.

Instead of all this messing about with how to compensate both 6 rune holders and 7 rune holders fairly and all that, give the community a feature people have wanted for a long time, the legendary aquatic breather.

Compensate the 6 rune holders with a legendary relic, because like us 7 holders they also lose out the exact same, only they don't have one for aquatic, so there's the key...

Introduce a new legendary aquatic breather item that all players can work towards in soto and award 7 legendary rune holders with a good chunk of progress into the crafting of this item.

No one loses, everyone wins.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Is there any content where aquatic breathers would be relevant tho..? Will people gonna "min-max" in aquatic ruins or at levi farm with this?.. or is it the thing where "i must have this, but once i have it i wont use it anyway". It would make sence if they released underwater themed expansion with more underwater content if you wanna lege aquatic breather, but at the current state it would just be a waste of time for anet to add this.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, soul.9651 said:

Is there any content where aquatic breathers would be relevant tho..? Will people gonna "min-max" in aquatic ruins or at levi farm with this?.. or is it the thing where "i must have this, but once i have it i wont use it anyway". It would make sence if they released underwater themed expansion with more underwater content if you wanna lege aquatic breather, but at the current state it would just be a waste of time for anet to add this.

It doesn't matter what content you think is relevant or not.

The fact is that the 7th legendary rune slot exists, its sole purpose for existing is to be exclusively used for the aquatic helm slot, there is no other way to use a 7th rune slot. People craft it, people use it, people who craft these also tend to be the people who have their entire character decked out in full legendary gear, but have to always look at an exotic or ascended gear slot they can't upgrade. It's been a regularly requested feature for years.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bookah pls.9352 said:

It doesn't matter what content you think is relevant or not.

The fact is that the 7th legendary rune slot exists, its sole purpose for existing is to be exclusively used for the aquatic helm slot, there is no other way to use a 7th rune slot. People craft it, people use it, people who craft these also tend to be the people who have their entire character decked out in full legendary gear, but have to always look at an exotic or ascended gear slot they can't upgrade. It's been a regularly requested feature for years.

Well you gonna have to wait even more years then when anet decides that its time to invest to underwater content. Not any time soon im pretty sure.

• Confused 1