Bugs bugs and more bugs

I sent in a ticket at around 18::00 CDT today, 7/21. When I looked up my tickets it did not appear. The issue was that I purchased the Midnight Hunters Outfit on my toon Eliandra Toria, but was sent the Chanpion of Tyria Outfit instead. I sent in a ticket at about 18:30. Then we noticed that Orchard Blossoms are not respawning at around 21:30 on 7/21. Then I went to my bank on my toon Tyrean and withdrew 250 of the 432 quartz crystals to make a charge quartz crystal which didn't work and I don't know if that is a bug or if it needs 24 hours to reset rather than the normal reset GW2 reset, so I deposited then back. I decided to go and grab the 250 out of my bank to use once the reset was available and there were only 182 so the 250 I deposited never made it to the bank. I created a ticket and got a message about not being able to respond to all bug reports individually. That was strange so I logged onto the website to check my tickets and neither ticket created today appeared in my account. I want my Midnight Hunters Outfit and 250 quartz crystals restored immediately or send me 10,000 gems. Thanks for your immediate attention to these ma

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

Then, the CS Team has not received your ticket/email, or something is preventing their reply from reaching you.  Did you have any problem logging into the Support site to fill out your ticket?  Did you not receive a ticket number when you completed the ticket page fields? 

Be aware:  in-game reports will garner no response as indicated on the Bug Report window. 

On 7/22/2023 at 6:02 AM, Russ.2635 said:

I sent in a ticket at around 18::00 CDT today, 7/21. When I looked up my tickets it did not appear. The issue was that I purchased the Midnight Hunters Outfit on my toon Eliandra Toria, but was sent the Chanpion of Tyria Outfit instead. I sent in a ticket at about 18:30. Then we noticed that Orchard Blossoms are not respawning at around 21:30 on 7/21. Then I went to my bank on my toon Tyrean and withdrew 250 of the 432 quartz crystals to make a charge quartz crystal which didn't work and I don't know if that is a bug or if it needs 24 hours to reset rather than the normal reset GW2 reset, so I deposited then back. I decided to go and grab the 250 out of my bank to use once the reset was available and there were only 182 so the 250 I deposited never made it to the bank. I created a ticket and got a message about not being able to respond to all bug reports individually. That was strange so I logged onto the website to check my tickets and neither ticket created today appeared in my account. I want my Midnight Hunters Outfit and 250 quartz crystals restored immediately or send me 10,000 gems. Thanks for your immediate attention to these ma

If this is how your support ticket looked like, it is no wonder no one responded. 😄 Using paragraphs helps, and a comprehensive writing style is also quite helpful. 😉

As for the mysteriously vanished Quartz Crystals: I have never heard of anything that has been deposited in the material storage disappearing. Are you certain you have not sold the stack or accidentally deleted it?

• Like 1