Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Meanwhile, in PvP (Toxic player)


Recommended Posts

That guy deserves a ban, but it is also worth mentioning how thin-skinned GW2 PVPers have these days, lol. I can't win a single match without someone spewing out tears like Niagara Falls. So many little kids in this game desperate to have their safe space, it's 100% cringe. Don't get mad at me that you just took a Gunzerker Gunflame Enema, get mad at yourself, lol. 😂🤣

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They probably will be banned because Arenanet cares more about preserving the delicate sensibilities of the players rather than tackling the issues that bring out the worst in people.

Not saying they don't deserve to be; they do, but I think this would be a lot less common if people weren't running into duoqs and serial AFKs every other match where they can't do kitten all but yell at their team for 10 minutes straight.
Put good in, get good out. 🙏

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Toxicity Breeds Toxicity. Congratulation, You Have Successfully Continued The Cycle " 

"Your Environment Shapes Your Behavior" 

It is no new news or surprise that Guild Wars 2 environment is Toxic. So much Toxicity, that not only that is creating a negative experience for the players but equipping Toxic players to become more Toxic. Than it is  passed on to the next equipped Toxic player  than to a new equipped Toxic player to  continue repeat the cycle. 

Example: 

If a parent are tolerating bad behaviors and rewarding the same bad behaviors with new rewards to the same bad behaviors....the cycle will only continue and will repeat itself...over and over again.

-What is Anet stance considering this matter? Anet Is The Enabler. Anet is responsible for creating a healthy environment for the players and their Duty is to not creating and designing a Toxic Bad Design elements in the game environment for the players.

Also, Anet to be an example of stetting examples of not tolerating Toxic behaviors

--How can Anet ask The Community to report Toxicity when they themselves are continuing Tolerating Toxic mechanics, Bad Designs for patches after patches?

--How can Anet ask The Community to report Toxic players when they themselves are enabling them-rewarding their behaviors by increasing the environment with Toxicity?

--How can Anet ask The Community to call out Toxicity when they themslves are putting up with it?

It doesn't work this way. It is either Anet disables Toxicity, does not tolerate Toxicity or for Toxicity in its entirely 

All evidences, actions, behaviors, experiences, truth, History, Time, Events, Consequences.... has set the stage; and points at the direction at Anet, as being 'the Puppet Master' behind the game Toxicity

Anet Actions, Behaviors.... Enables, Breeds Toxicity...To Continue...To Repeat itself

 

 

 

 

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Burnfall.9573 said:

"Toxicity Breeds Toxicity. Congratulation, You Have Successfully Continued The Cycle " 

"Your Environment Shapes Your Behavior" 

It is no new news or surprise that Guild Wars 2 environment is Toxic. So much Toxicity, that not only that is creating a negative experience for the players but creating Enabling Toxic players to become more Toxic. Than it is  passed on to the next Toxic enabler, than to the next enabler to  continue repeat the cycle. 

Example: 

If a parent are tolerating bad behaviors and rewarding the same bad behaviors with new rewards to the same bad behaviors....the cycle will only continue and will repeat itself...over and over again.

-What is Anet stance considering this matter? Anet Is The Enabler. Guild Wars 2 is responsible for creating a healthy environment for the players and their Duty is to not creating and designing a Toxic Bad Design elements in the game environment for the players.

Also, Anet to be an example of stetting examples of not tolerating Toxic behaviors

--How can Anet ask The Community to report Toxicity when they themselves are continuing Tolerating Toxic mechanics, Bad Designs for patches after patches?

--How can Anet ask The Community to report Toxic players when they themselves are enabling them-rewarding their behaviors by increasing the environment with Toxicity?

--How can Anet ask The Community to call out Toxicity when they themslves are putting up with it?

It doesn't work this way. It is either Anet disables Toxicity, does not tolerate Toxicity or for Toxicity in its entirely 

All evidences, actions, behaviors, experiences, truth, History, Time, Events, Consequences.... has set the stage; Anet is for Toxicity

Anet Actions, Behaviors.... Enables, Breeds Toxicity...To Continue...To Repeat

 

 

 

 

I will never take responsibility for my actions. And you can't make me.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

get thicker skin is a competitive world, you let this affect you? look what kind of person is?    and pvp is a competitive place,   there is ranking involve,  want cute place to be?   pvp is not really a place.  the lobby  is a cute place,  in the arena  gloves are off.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

That guy wasn't even that toxic, just annoying. You have yet to meet the true toxic players of GW2.

There are a few players out there who are so extremely toxic and eternally a$$mad over little things that normal people wouldn't care about, that they actually make alts for the express purpose of throwing games of people they are a$$mad at, not caring at all that this ruins the match for everyone else. They will then say the most ridiculously wrong and stupid things they can come up with during the entire game. I used to think players this insane and petty didn't exist until I confirmed one of them. These people do not live in reality, they live in an alternative universe where they are always the victim and always justified in their toxic behavior, continuing to play despite being angry 24/7 only to vent their incel frustrations on everyone else. They unironically suffer from severe mental illness and should seek professional help immediately.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Master Ketsu.4569 said:

That guy wasn't even that toxic, just annoying. You have yet to meet the true toxic players of GW2.

There are a few players out there who are so extremely toxic and eternally a$$mad over little things that normal people wouldn't care about, that they actually make alts for the express purpose of throwing games of people they are a$$mad at, not caring at all that this ruins the match for everyone else. They will then say the most ridiculously wrong and stupid things they can come up with during the entire game. I used to think players this insane and petty didn't exist until I confirmed one of them. These people do not live in reality, they live in an alternative universe where they are always the victim and always justified in their toxic behavior, continuing to play despite being angry 24/7 only to vent their incel frustrations on everyone else. They unironically suffer from severe mental illness and should seek professional help immediately.

Sounds like ur the one who's mad. 😂🤣

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/22/2023 at 6:54 PM, TheQuickFox.3826 said:

Already reported for verbal abuse.

https://i.imgur.com/iVdfDqL.png

 

Removed player names following regulations. Red edit is bad player, green edit is other players, yellow edit is random guildies.

This guy came home from his day job and was not having it, why weren't yall at mid or taking bell, that capricorn match must have been wild💀

Took years off his life with your shenanigans + def getting suspended for tilting that hard, big L/wont be missed

 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First of all, that guy was not toxic at all, or well, nowhere near to the people I get in my matches sometimes

Second of all, I could never understand why people are so concerned about people being toxic in a high elo competitive match, like really, what do you expect? Its a competitive game mode, and maybe the guy broke up with his gf and also hit cat died or something, and went onto the game to get his anger out on someone, when you Q up for PvP just expect people like this, and it wont even surprise you, yes you can report and write tickets and all that, but these kind of people will always be part of ANY competitive game, this isnt and exception

Like, everything has two sides, when you go onto 4chan to talk about controversial topics that you cant even bring up anywhere else because u would get banned and feds would raid u the next day, dont be surprised if you somehow see some gore stuff, if you go into a low KP fractal run dont be surprised if you wipe on bosses 4 times, these are all part of the "game"

The block button has been implemented for a reason

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nepster.4275 said:

First of all, that guy was not toxic at all, or well, nowhere near to the people I get in my matches sometimes

Second of all, I could never understand why people are so concerned about people being toxic in a high elo competitive match, like really, what do you expect? Its a competitive game mode, and maybe the guy broke up with his gf and also hit cat died or something, and went onto the game to get his anger out on someone, when you Q up for PvP just expect people like this, and it wont even surprise you, yes you can report and write tickets and all that, but these kind of people will always be part of ANY competitive game, this isnt and exception

Like, everything has two sides, when you go onto 4chan to talk about controversial topics that you cant even bring up anywhere else because u would get banned and feds would raid u the next day, dont be surprised if you somehow see some gore stuff, if you go into a low KP fractal run dont be surprised if you wipe on bosses 4 times, these are all part of the "game"

The block button has been implemented for a reason

The Block Button - Conflict Avoidance Doesn’t Do You Any Favors

 

"Imagine this scenario: You’ve been working hard on a presentation for several weeks, spending extra hours trying to get everything just right. You’ve overseen every detail and even woke up early to prepare for today’s meeting with your boss.

Now imagine a co-worker interjecting and taking all the credit for your work. But instead of being in touch with your anger and (rightly) speaking up, you choose to silently withdraw."

 

-Why it’s not helpful-

"When you avoid the slightest disagreement, you’re compromising your true feelings and storing up frustration that can end up negatively affecting your health.

One 2013 studyTrusted Source found that bottling up our emotions can increase the risk of premature death, including death from kitten.

Laughing nervously or plastering a fake smile on our face instead of acknowledging distressing emotions can also lead to feelings of loneliness and depression.

Being conflict avoidant also impacts our relationships because we’re cutting off all honest communication with the other person.

While avoidance sometimes seems like the best way to deal with conflict, in the long run it ends up harming our....".

 

-Anet Toxic Value System Is To Be Blamed-

"Third, organizations need to uphold and enforce fair and ethical norms in all aspects of company life, because employees reflect upon these values before deciding whether to stand up to abuse or not. If they sense that fair and respectful treatment is commonly valued and supported in the company, employees might be more confident to confront an abuser and protect someone who has been mistreated.

In all, by raising awareness about the costs for perpetrators and by constantly communicating fair values and norms that empower employees to speak up, we might be able to say that “Time’s Up for Toxic Workplaces.”

 

Questions to ask 

Does Anet core values, ethical values, ethical practices, treatments, standards.....encourages-tolerates-promotes Toxic Abuse or decreases-deescalates--disciplines Toxic Abuse to continue?

Where are the evidence of Anet: Accountability, Dedication in resolving Toxicity, Leadership, Disciplinary Actions, Responsibility, Cooperation with the Community, History track records and Attitude dealing with Toxic Abuse? 

 

"The Quality Of A Leader Is Reflected In The Standards They Set For Themselves" 

Edited by Burnfall.9573
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

(grabs popcorn)...

So! Where to even begin!

Number one. The IMMEDIATELY misspelled homophobic slur.

Number two. The fallacy and assumption that ranked even means anything. (It doesn't)  So-called "bronze" players are not only new players, but veteran players who (for some reason...) started playing spvp again after a long break, thereby affecting their rating since the matchmaking algorithm calculates rating based on previous seasons.

1 hour ago, Nepster.4275 said:

First of all, that guy was not toxic at all, or well, nowhere near to the people I get in my matches sometimes

Second of all, I could never understand why people are so concerned about people being toxic in a high elo competitive match, like really, what do you expect? Its a competitive game mode, and maybe the guy broke up with his gf and also hit cat died or something, and went onto the game to get his anger out on someone, when you Q up for PvP just expect people like this, and it wont even surprise you, yes you can report and write tickets and all that, but these kind of people will always be part of ANY competitive game, this isnt and exception

Like, everything has two sides, when you go onto 4chan to talk about controversial topics that you cant even bring up anywhere else because u would get banned and feds would raid u the next day, dont be surprised if you somehow see some gore stuff, if you go into a low KP fractal run dont be surprised if you wipe on bosses 4 times, these are all part of the "game"

The block button has been implemented for a reason

...(grabs some more popcorn)...

So, basically...I could yell at my co-workers because personal issues give you the privilege to do so? Yeah...good luck with that...

Also, 4chan is a pit of scum and villainy such that I CELEBRATE its purging. (The internet is not a public square, folks. It just gets treated like one.)

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Anvar.5673 said:

I think the best answer when a guy on your own team have a bad conduct is to just put down the keyboard and do something else like read a book or anything else.

Since no actions are taken, the best you can do is helping him to lose.

I'm a big fan of jackkittens losing faster, but not so much ruining everyone else's chances to do it. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/9/2023 at 5:12 PM, Nepster.4275 said:

Second of all, I could never understand why people are so concerned about people being toxic in a high elo competitive match, like really, what do you expect? Its a competitive game mode, and maybe the guy broke up with his gf and also hit cat died or something, and went onto the game to get his anger out on someone, when you Q up for PvP just expect people like this, and it wont even surprise you, yes you can report and write tickets and all that, but these kind of people will always be part of ANY competitive game, this isnt and exception

Rather than being driven to vitriol by personal tragedy and suffering, it instead probably comes from living divorced from either. Those that actually know suffering are significantly less likely to force it onto others, and even if they did, hypocrisy is generally a very poor way of garnering sympathy.

"Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, or when they carry out their wicked schemes." -Psalms 37:7 🙏

On 8/9/2023 at 6:40 PM, JTGuevara.9018 said:

So, basically...I could yell at my co-workers because personal issues give you the privilege to do so? Yeah...good luck with that...

Also, 4chan is a pit of scum and villainy such that I CELEBRATE its purging. (The internet is not a public square, folks. It just gets treated like one.)

😆It's definitely a very modern way of thinking for sure

Imo; this is exactly what happens when we remove ourselves from what is good, true, and divine. When we have no moral code to abide by, no ethics to stand for, then we become distant to each other, and spare no thoughts to others beyond what brings us closer to immediate gratification, because what else is there? What are we left with besides us?

Nothing, and every aspect of the world around becomes more and more like 4chan as a result. There's a greater purpose to being able to; as we choose, make it a palace or a prison.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Rather than being driven to vitriol by personal tragedy and suffering, it instead probably comes from living divorced from either. Those that actually know suffering are significantly less likely to force it onto others, and even if they did, hypocrisy is generally a very poor way of garnering sympathy.

Can confirm. 

Some of the kindest people I know are people who have faced some of the most monstrous entities during their lives.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Can confirm. 

Some of the kindest people I know are people who have faced some of the most monstrous entities during their lives.

I know you speak true, just as I know myself to be speaking to one of those very same people right now. 💜

To fight the abyss, one must know it. To know the abyss, one must embrace it. 🙏

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...