Prismatic Leap Can't leap from ship to ship at beginning of EOD

At the beginning of EOD i'm on a ship and asked to leap to others. I click on prismatic leap and I just jump in place or fall overboard.   I tried special action and that didn't help. Searched the internet not helpful. After click prismatic leap what key or action do I need to perform to actually leap to the other ship?

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You click on the special action skill and move your mouse to where you want to land. If it is not a ship then a floating platform that usually has a foe on it.
Did Aurene give you the leap skill as special action?`Because you don't get it right away.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, axian.8519 said:

At the beginning of EOD i'm on a ship and asked to leap to others. I click on prismatic leap and I just jump in place or fall overboard.   I tried special action and that didn't help. Searched the internet not helpful. After click prismatic leap what key or action do I need to perform to actually leap to the other ship?

Thanks.

Press F11 and scroll down to "Combat/Movement" (right under "Restore Defaults" button). There's a "Ground Targeting:" selection. If it's set to "instant" or "fast with range indicator", change it to "normal".

Edited by Sobx.1758

Success!

This worked: Press F11 and scroll down to "Combat/Movement" (right under "Restore Defaults" button). There's a "Ground Targeting:" selection. If it's set to "instant" or "fast with range indicator", change it to "normal".