Getting Mind Stabbed whilst mounted in Mount Maelstrom

I believe I know what you’re referring to; does it happen to you around the Mire Sea area?

I think it’s just the visual effect they used when removing the mesmer disguise for the “Help the Order of Whispers instigate a fight between krait and Risen” renown heart when leaving the area, except it plays whether you actually have the disguise or not, even while mounted.

It is technically a bug, but it’s purely visual and such old content that I doubt it’ll ever be changed now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/25/2023 at 3:44 AM, Manpag.6421 said:

I believe I know what you’re referring to; does it happen to you around the Mire Sea area?

I think it’s just the visual effect they used when removing the mesmer disguise for the “Help the Order of Whispers instigate a fight between krait and Risen” renown heart when leaving the area, except it plays whether you actually have the disguise or not, even while mounted.

It is technically a bug, but it’s purely visual and such old content that I doubt it’ll ever be changed now.

Ahhh at least that explains it, thanks!

Edit: Oops, yes, it mostly happens around the Mire Sea, Treacherous Depths, and Benthic Kelp Beds.

Edited by SponTen.1267
Forgot to reply to question.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1