please let us make norn and charr shorter

with them on mounts they look to silly. they look like an adult riding thoughs 25 cents toy horses outside of wal-mart lol. wouldnt mind playing one if i could make them short enough to not look like they are crushing the backs of my griffon. or a better idea has a comment suggested make the mounts for them larger

Edited by trunks.5249
  • Like 1
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

I would rather that the mounts be even larger for the larger races. 
Though if they scaled properly, a charr's siege turtle would be the size of a small moon.
ah well, make the mounts larger, not the characters smaller.

you know what i agree 100% much better idea

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/23/2023 at 2:55 PM, trunks.5249 said:

with them on mounts they look to silly. they look like an adult riding thoughs 25 cents toy horses outside of wal-mart lol. wouldnt mind playing one if i could make them short enough to not look like they are crushing the backs of my griffon. or a better idea has a comment suggested make the mounts for them larger

According to https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Physical_appearance#/media/File:Physical_appearance_height_comparison.jpg from the physical appearance page of the wiki, while the largest Charr is taller than the largest Human, the smallest of both are similar in height.

For my part, I'd love it if we could mount up while under the effects of the mini tonic. Being miniaturized keeps me from feeling like Charr characters are moving in slow motion, but I hop on and off mounts too often to want to use the mini tonic most of the time.