Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Removed


Strutter.2719

Recommended Posts

  • Strutter.2719 changed the title to |EU| |PVX| Want a guild who actually talk to each other and is more than a glorified lfg? Deep Sea Monks [OOF] is a PVX guild that prioritises community over having hundreds of members.

Hello! I'm a returning player, played on-and-off from beta to a little after HoT launch. I've been trying to get back to the game for the last year, but with my friends all gone it's mainly just been playing the story and doing WvW. It's been a bit hard having the motivation to play with just those two things, and I want to explore the other aspects of the game again, but for that I need some new friends! You guys sound like exactly what I am looking for!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Yggving.7805 said:

Hello! I'm a returning player, played on-and-off from beta to a little after HoT launch. I've been trying to get back to the game for the last year, but with my friends all gone it's mainly just been playing the story and doing WvW. It's been a bit hard having the motivation to play with just those two things, and I want to explore the other aspects of the game again, but for that I need some new friends! You guys sound like exactly what I am looking for!

Hey! Welcome back! I think a lot of people have felt the same and having people to talk to and play with makes all the difference. We'll send you an invite!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, fullmetal.7216 said:

Hey I've been playing on and off for a while now since launch mostly solo and looking for a guild now to enjoyΒ  all the different content with together. Would be great if I could get an invite.

Awesome, it's better with friends! We'll drop you an invite!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heya. I wrote one of you in game but maybe i mistyped something xD

I would love to join you guys and get into a nice community that helps each other. Would love to try out raids and get back into fractals again so hopefully some are willing to (re)introduce me πŸ™‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sweenah.4189 said:

Heya. I wrote one of you in game but maybe i mistyped something xD

I would love to join you guys and get into a nice community that helps each other. Would love to try out raids and get back into fractals again so hopefully some are willing to (re)introduce me πŸ™‚

Hey it sounds like you're looking quite specific while we're a more casual, generalist guild. Excuse me if I've misunderstood, but that's the impression I got since you called out two distinct pieces of content only.Β  I've sent you a message so we can chat a bit about what kind of guild you're looking for so we can see if it's a good fit πŸ™‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sweenah.4189 said:

Heya. I wrote one of you in game but maybe i mistyped something xD

I would love to join you guys and get into a nice community that helps each other. Would love to try out raids and get back into fractals again so hopefully some are willing to (re)introduce me πŸ™‚

Thanks for the chat! Invite sent!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, returning old player here. I picked it up originally around heart of thorns but shelved it for almost a decade until i decided to give it another shot last month. You guys sound like the vibe i'm looking for while playing - fancy sending an invite?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Aegon.5687 said:

Hey, returning old player here. I picked it up originally around heart of thorns but shelved it for almost a decade until i decided to give it another shot last month. You guys sound like the vibe i'm looking for while playing - fancy sending an invite?

Invite sent:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...