Legendary accessory variants.

I don't know about most people but I'm a big fan of the disco balls from the legendary accessories. The one issue I have is that they only really fit a specific look. They dont match most outfits. Since we're most likely never going to get new legendary accessories, I think it would be awesome if Anet added variants, just like gen 3 legendary weapons, so that we can have more options for fashion wars. It would also be a good way to add re-playability. 

Just some food for thought. Cheers. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 6

12 hours ago, BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

I just want the option to disable all of the legendary effects from other people, weapons are fine but the accessories are too much. They need to give the option to disable those from showing on other players.

Yeah they definitely should have that as a option for those who don't like them at all. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jamesg.7128 said:

I'd be happy if there was an option to change the ball colour. The colour goes great on my mes but I have them disabled on all other characters.

If there was an option to have them red, green and blue (at least) I'd display them on more characters. 

Yea, I'd rather a dye channel be added to the accessories than having to unlock additional skins for them.

• Confused 1

On 7/31/2023 at 12:47 AM, BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

I just want the option to disable all of the legendary effects from other people, weapons are fine but the accessories are too much. They need to give the option to disable those from showing on other players.

I want to be able to disable mounts too.

Dunno what's so hard about not sending the char update packet.

• Confused 2