Please remove the RNG from Mystic Clover crafting.

Instead of having only a 1/3 chance to get Mystic Clovers from the Mystic Forge, just make it 100% while tripling the material costs. Last time I tried getting Clovers from the Mystic Forge I only succeeded once out of 8 tries, and it was using the 10x recipe, so I ended up spending about 50 more Mystic Coins than I should have., which is over 70 gold. It sucks massively that the only non-time gated way to get Clovers can end up screwing you if you're unlucky. Legendary Crafting is already massively expensive, it doesn't need an RNG element on top of it.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 2

Using the 10x recipe is a mistake imo. Sure you might get lucky first or second try but laws of probability say otherwise. I went through about 150 coins last week to finish off Incinerator and got pretty much bang on the 33% return. The other T6 mats you get also help  although this time I had more planks and gossamer than I would have liked.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, jamesg.7128 said:

Using the 10x recipe is a mistake imo. Sure you might get lucky first or second try but laws of probability say otherwise. I went through about 150 coins last week to finish off Incinerator and got pretty much bang on the 33% return. The other T6 mats you get also help  although this time I had more planks and gossamer than I would have liked.

Yeah, using the 10x recipe is foolish if you're after consistency. Statistically it's extremely improbable to get only 10 clovers out of 80 MCs with the 1x recipe. That being said, I did have my sessions where I threw in 100 coins with the 1x recipe and only got somewhere between 20-25 clovers out of it so I certainly wouldn't mind if they changed it.

Edited by Endaris.1452
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1