[BUG] Guild Decorations No Longer Show Decoration Is Used

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just ran into this.  I am trying to make a pair of Guild Banquet Tables, which need short banquet tables.  I made the shorter ones (using up mats), but they're just gone, and so I'm stuck unable to make the bigger one or even use the smaller ones as stopgap decor.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 10:36 AM, Sugar Min.5834 said:

Did you forget to send those short banquet tables to the assembly device for processing? Idk about you but sometimes I missed that part 😄

The decorations "owned/placed" bug is still there, just hope that this will be fixed too. Cheers!

Yes indeed, they were assembled.  The crafting doesn't recognize that they exist.  I don't know if it's been fixed, I haven't had the heart to try again after using up the mats.

On 10/2/2023 at 8:37 PM, Donari.5237 said:

I just ran into this.  I am trying to make a pair of Guild Banquet Tables, which need short banquet tables.  I made the shorter ones (using up mats), but they're just gone, and so I'm stuck unable to make the bigger one or even use the smaller ones as stopgap decor.

Did you make the right ones?  The guild banquet table requires square guild banquet tables not the short banquet tables.

14 hours ago, Mattahood.9423 said:

Did you make the right ones?  The guild banquet table requires square guild banquet tables not the short banquet tables.

Good call, but yes, I made the correct ones.  I made them through the nested recipes.  I'll go back in to see if it's been patched, once I have time after Halloween fun 🙂

• 3 weeks later...