is there a relic list?

6 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I assume looking at the second 6th tier bonus of current Runes should make for a good list. 😉

Half of them will be ditched, and that's without even taking in consideration that some relics are new.

So we will lose probably more than 50% of the current effects in the 6th rune.

• Confused 3

3 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

Half of them will be ditched, and that's without even taking in consideration that some relics are new.

So we will lose probably more than 50% of the current effects in the 6th rune.

i'm not sure where you're getting this information from, but there will be over 40 relics available just in core. currently, there's not that many unique effects on runes, and only a few effects are even used (damage, healing and movement speed, a few more in competitive modes).

we also know that some effects like movement speed will stay on the runes, further increasing the realm of possibilities.

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, SoftFootpaws.9134 said:

i'm not sure where you're getting this information from, but there will be over 40 relics available just in core. currently, there's not that many unique effects on runes, and only a few effects are even used (damage, healing and movement speed, a few more in competitive modes).

Currently there's 99 PvE runes:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Rune

...And there's no 6th rune effect exactly the same as other, so that's removing  59 efefcts even without counting that some of the Relic effects are new (as they showcased a couple of examples), so the real number of 6th rune effects that will be removed from the game will be larger than 60. Is just simple maths.

Also, I don't understand how people can think that the new system will "add more variety" when in reality the meta will use just 6-7 runes the same as currently, just that you have to re-grind again all your loadouts to have the same you had before. Essentially, you'r paying Anet to remove a feature you already have to get it again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2